Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is 220/250 Styling Kit

Have just had the Styling Kit fitted & the result is truely awesome:will post pics when I can but how do I black out the no. plate?

Thanks in advance!

Tel :driving:

Easiest if you only have mspaint ( start, porgrams, accessoried, paint ) is to open it using that then look at the tools on the left, there is an airbrush, brush, rubber etc. experiment with these to get the desired result. Don't save it until you are happy and give it a new name so you still have the old copy.

The Kit has been supplied & fitted to Factory Stds. by Lexus Derby & looks truely awesome exactly like the

Lexus US web-site as I have the Hoshis/Body clr. too.!

Contact Faye on 08451246706 for delivery/ costs etc.:I can assure you; you will NOT be disappointed & Derby are the only Dealer with UK OEM availability @ the moment.

ps/Steve,

still trying to air-brush my no.plate out But have yet to work out how to transfer a selected image to the paint file!

Tel :driving:

So Faye did end up at Lexus Derby - someone was on about that ages ago! From what I remember she's quite the fittie :lol:

The car sounds good - think Tango has similar but he shipped his straight in from the States.

Popped down to the Derby dealer the other day for a nosey, nice but it looks tiny!