Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Owner

tomaddo

Picked this up yesterday. Its a manual rs200. Pretty standard apart from the wheels and an exhaust.

Had been thinking about an altezza for a while and am pretty impressed. Its different to other cars ive had (mainly drift cars) but im sure a set of coilovers and a 2 way will give it a bit more feel.

Anyway here are the pics:

DSC00370.jpg

DSC00371.jpg

DSC00373.jpg

Thanks for the replies. Yes they areindeed ultralites. I've been told the exhaust is an RSR one but until i stick my head underneath for a good look im not sure.

Now for the important questions. Does anyone drift an Altezza? If so what sort of modifications have you found the most improvement? I know what worked on my s14 and my ae86 but just wondering if theres anything different on these cars?

Lots of braces as Jammy said. The altezza does flex alot so these are needed. The rear subframe mounts are very flexible too so maybe new bushings there too. Prob a better diff as the standard one is apparently not good drifting after a while. And of course more POWER. As always shed some weight from car

Welcome mate, lovely car :)

Check out Monster-Mat's threads on the latest work he's doing on the monster for drifting. He's also got a thread on when he was doing the drift Altezza :winky:

Cheers lads. I didnt realise exactly how soft these cars are! Its like driving a bus!! On the case thou so fingers crossed i'll get some stuff sorted out quickly. It seems suspension parts arent quite as easily available as for other jap cars thou.