Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Local Meet

Rikos

Hi all, I am not sure whether I am allowed to try and organise a meet or not my apologies if i'm not.

I wasn't able to make the meet this weekend as working and not sure if i can make the meet on Fri 30th.

I was going to see if anyone would like to have a meet around the Leicestershire area, obviously everyone is welcome and the more the merrier.

If anyone is interested maybe we can sort something out. Hope i'm not going to get into trouble for this :lol:

Well what ever date is best for everyone. A Friday or Sunday night is probably best for me. How about Friday 13th April around 7.

Will look for a suitable location if anyone has any ideas :)

Would love to say yes, i'm defo able to make it, but the last couple of meets organised.....ive always manged to have things crop up :blush:

Would be good to see your car though Adie :D

Does anyone know any good spots where we could have a meet, a pub with a big car park so we can have a drink maybe grab a bite to eat.

I was thinkin of Odeon in Leic but i know they have huge speed bumps so thats a bit awkward.

Anywhere in Northampton?

Does anyone know any good spots where we could have a meet, a pub with a big car park so we can have a drink maybe grab a bite to eat.

I was thinkin of Odeon in Leic but i know they have huge speed bumps so thats a bit awkward.

Anywhere in Northampton?

We got Sixfields where the local footy team do their thing, the place has with several pubs, ten pin bowling and a Cineworld cinema, lots of parking spaces too.

The Plank and Leggit in Long eaton is a good place!!

2 meals for a tenner in the week and a huge car park.

we've had a couple of meets there before and they were really good :D :D

Does everyone fancy Long Eaton then it's an hour travel for me which is more than reasonable and and an hour from Northampton.

Leicester is a bit closer but two meals for a tenner is not bad at all.

If thats suits everyone we give them a ring Friday 13th April 7.00pm at Long Eaton.

If anyone has any friends that would like to come along then the more the merrier and hopefully we can have a good night. :D

Good venue the Plank & Leggit. Takes forever to get a drink but nice food :D

Their's the address if anyone is using sat nav.

The Plank & Leggit

Tamworth Road

Long Eaton

Nottingham

NG103AE

I will definatley be there hopefully will be with few friends, should be with a Focus ST-3 and Impreza STI.

Will get definate numbers and post them down.

don't leave it on the floor though Kaz...... :lol::lol::lol:

don't leave it on the floor though Kaz...... :lol::lol::lol:

Not with you about anyway......

Feet like Crusty the clown.... :whistling::lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk