Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Advice For New Pimp Ride.....

maneesh

I need YOUR help guys and girls,

Wanting to change the GS for something with turbos...vroooom!

However, I have a knee problem which is why the GS is great, I have the seat all the way back and the steering wheel goes back and forth and up and down. I'm a tall and fat geezer (6'2"), so I need me legroom!

My budget is between 3-5k, and this is what I want:

Jap car

Turbos

Good handling

Comfy enough to do long motorway runs , plenty of room up front

Cruise control

Steering wheel that goes back and forth, and up and down

Scope for modding

Not fussed whether car is import or how old it is, manual or auto, both are fine.

Was thinking of Soarer TT, but not sure if steering wheel goes back and forth?

Was even looking at Skyline or Supras, only because I've never owned a coupe in my life, it's always been big saloons.

Cheers.

What about a MK1 Aristo mate? That'll be pretty similar to what you've got, unless you just pay extra for a MK2 and then upgrade the suspension on it?

What about a MK1 Aristo mate? That'll be pretty similar to what you've got, unless you just pay extra for a MK2 and then upgrade the suspension on it?

That is a grand idea, but I fancied getting a coupe, as I've never owned one. Aristo is back up plan, as I know they have the steering wheel in both directions.

Beem 850/840? I had the V-12, but mine was a bit of a duffer (and have never looked back since the LSs!)

The BM is cool looking, bit more than the Soarer, though the Soarer is better built?

Nice Citroen XM? :D