Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Found One

merlin 99

hello

been looking for a while and have seemed to have found one :) :D

up for £7095 its a 1999 with 29k on the clock

just landed in the uk will be all sva,ed mot,ed and taxed but im not sure about a few things that look different than others altezza that ive seen

does it look right to you guy that know waht your looking at ???

altezza4.jpg

altezza.jpg

altezza5.jpg

altezza3.jpg

altezza2.jpg

many thanks

merlin

hello

been looking for a while and have seemed to have found one :) :D

up for £7095 its a 1999 with 29k on the clock

just landed in the uk will be all sva,ed mot,ed and taxed but im not sure about a few things that look different than others altezza that ive seen

does it look right to you guy that know waht your looking at ???

many thanks

merlin

Only differences i can see there is the front bumper(Legana) and front grille and rear license plate thingy. Is it an AT or MT and is it an AS200 or an RS200?

Only differences i can see there is the front bumper(Legana) and front grille and rear license plate thingy. Is it an AT or MT and is it an AS200 or an RS200?

iv been told its an 6 speed manual RS200 so it should have the 4 pot beams engine in

the AS200 is the same engine as the IS200 6 pot vvti (am i right ?)

so is the bumper a standard toyota one ?

and why the different number plate suround ???

it's what looks like the Legana bumper

this is a factory fitted part to some altezza's but they normally come with TRD side and rear skirts (has any body seen these kit on a AS)

it could be the real thing or it could be a copy fitted

the rear number plate surround is an aftermarket item, Zee used to have a carbon one on his RS

looks like it's got satnav in it

@ Dan look in the 2nd pic

cd player probably dosnt work look at the doors for signs of crashes have a good bounce on the suspension . make sure it gets a full service inc timing belt and breaks .

enjoy

I have an altezza that you may be interested in.

06051918421cz6.jpg

check ur PM for detailed information.

I think the bumper is a replica as its all one colour. I thought the factory Legans one had a grey centre piece on the bottom and an Altezza sticker.Or it could have been just resprayed. Dont think u will be able to get the sat nav working cheaply. The jap satnav doesnt work in Ireland anyway

is there anything i should look carefully at ?

After hearing so many horror stories I'd check the mileage, 29k over 8 years isn't a lot. Not sure how you can with lack of history in this country but normal signs of wear and tear may prove it's real or not.

I know someone who had an Audi Coupe a few years back (about 8), it was his pride and joy and paid top dollar for it. When it came to sell he thought he'd be clever and told everyone how he was going to clock it to improve it's attractiveness to buyers. WHen he did it he found on the back of the clocks was a sticker saying 'Oh no, not again' :D :D :D :blink:

Looks nice :)

what grade did it get from the auction inspectors in japan? they seem to get it right most of the time.... want to be looking for a grade 4 score for bodywork and engine and i think it's AA for the interior...

That been said Cars with low scores may be modded though and not necessarily a bad buy but may be more problematic to pass the UK SVA regs.

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links