Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The Wheels Have Been Painted (gunmetal)

sorted vti

yeah it does look very similar aye!! lol

and il be doing my rear lights like that aswell. oh dear. i think most people have the same idea when they think of modifying a black lexus. make it as dark as possible. lol

looks good tho kev. very nice.

i wont to mod my car *cry*

got no money....

i wont new wheels...... can't paint mine coz they are all kurbed..(not me perivoes owner)

and i wont to black out the tail lights but i don't wont leds

what u mean refurbed and repainted? just rub them down and get rid of the marks then repaint them.

no havent got a paint code. he showed me some paint, i liked it and he painted them. hehehehe

this pic ok of the front?

IMG_0355.jpg

How much did you pay for your eye lids and where you get them from?

i wont to mod my car *cry*

got no money....

i wont new wheels...... can't paint mine coz they are all kurbed..(not me perivoes owner)

and i wont to black out the tail lights but i don't wont leds

what u mean refurbed and repainted? just rub them down and get rid of the marks then repaint them.

no havent got a paint code. he showed me some paint, i liked it and he painted them. hehehehe

this pic ok of the front?

IMG_0355.jpg

How much did you pay for your eye lids and where you get them from?

i think i paid a tenner for them on eBay.

surely u have some money for a couple of cans of spray paint. thats all mine has cost me.

yeah pics are pretty crap. thats a new nokia for ya. my old sony knocked socks off my new one.

yeah centre caps are the same colour. actually looks really good with the chrome lexus badge on the gunmetal finish.

also going to take off my rear lexus badge on the boot and hes going to spray that tommorow aswell the same colour as the wheels.

he's only a sprayer so the job only goes as far as rubbing them down and getting rid of the flaky laquer, then blowing them over in a colour. but for £120 i dont think its a bad deal.

They look nice mate, but I paid 200 quid to get 4 18" alloys stripped down and repaired after curb damage, repainted in a hyper black style finish, the tires put back on and all fully balanced!! Plus the work done was fırst class and to top it all off they were picked up and dropped off at my house free of charge!!

www.wheelrefurbishing.com

Highly recommended by me!! Surely it's worth paying a bit more for a pucka lasting job!

good for you mate!!! theres a place near me that does them for £200 aswell. with the same service by the sounds of it. but id rather spend that £80 i saved on other bits.

im happy with what ive had done, there only probably going to get kerbed after time, these things happen. but if im careful they will last as long as i want them to last!

good for you mate!!! theres a place near me that does them for £200 aswell. with the same service by the sounds of it. but id rather spend that £80 i saved on other bits.

im happy with what ive had done, there only probably going to get kerbed after time, these things happen. but if im careful they will last as long as i want them to last!

Completely understand dude...sorry for appearing negative mate!! :blush:

Just hope that I don't slip up and hıt any curbs!!!

no worries mate.

never really had a good condition set of alloys on a car before (except for my del sol,that i dont drive) so havent really been that bothered, but i know il be ****** when it happens.

my sister wants to use the lexus while im away so i will be givn her a talkin to before i go about how to park, especially now its lowered aswell. dont want her driving into any pavements, i wont be inpressed.

looks good mate. mine are the same colour but in a matt finish.

red calipers i reckon. and get some locking nuts for them wheels now!!!

thanks m8..ya got locking wheel nuts already. u got pics of ur car with the red calipers?

• 4 years later...

got mine refurbed today......

IMG_1112.jpg

IMG_1189.jpg

What colour are these? Gunmetal/anthracite?

Im looking for a colour that matches the 2004+ lights. like a bronzy colour.

post-29306-0-58084900-1313777049.jpg