First Q: I am the only new GS owner on the IS forum?

Second Q: When I use the in car Bluetooth, the receivers cannot hear me and claim that I break up.

I have tried using the in car Bluetooth in various locations and with the car either stationary or on the move. Any ideas?

First Q: I am the only new GS owner on the IS forum?

Second Q: When I use the in car bluetooth, the receivers cannot hear me and claim that I break up.

I have tried using the in car bluetooth in various locations and with the car either stationary or on the move. Any ideas?

Answer to first question: Yes, probably - all the other GS owners are in the GS forum :winky:

Answer to second question: What handset are you using? What cellular service are you using (ie Orange, T Mobile)?

I test drove a new GS300 the other day and several 'receivers' commented that they coulnt hear me although they werecoming through crystal clear. I have a newish Nokia but have been told these arent the best phones to be compaitable with lexus cars. :duh:

On the IS, you can adjust the I/C and O/G gains through a managemnt menu:

Ign On

Hold down "Info" button

Toggle from Headlights off to Parking and back 3 times

Let go of info button

Tadaaa

Dunno if it works on the GS mind...

My problem on GS300 was fixed by Lexus Bracknell with a new update to the firmware (I think).

I believe it is a standard fix available for a known problem.