Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Geometry Check And Head Unit

Hi guys, hope all you Lexus's are running good.

Had my IS200 Sport for about month an a half now, been reading a few posts about getting the geometry checked.

I was just wandering what they actually do when they check the geometry, is it expensive to do?

does anyone know anywhere in the midlands that will do it, Leicestershire area or around there.

Also im looking at getting a head unit. I was just wandering if any of you have any pics of what it look as the standard has the 6 cd changed built into the front. what does it look like when this is removed and a different one is fitted.

Post your pics if you have any ..

Thanks people

Hi guys, hope all you Lexus's are running good.

Had my IS200 Sport for about month an a half now, been reading a few posts about getting the geometry checked.

I was just wandering what they actually do when they check the geometry, is it expensive to do?

does anyone know anywhere in the midlands that will do it, Leicestershire area or around there.

Also im looking at getting a head unit. I was just wandering if any of you have any pics of what it look as the standard has the 6 cd changed built into the front. what does it look like when this is removed and a different one is fitted.

Post your pics if you have any ..

Thanks people

A full Geometry is locating the wheels positions in 3D then overlapping the results with the original design positions. Insist on a full Geometry, this includes the Castor position (valuable diagnostic tool). Also unfortunately Lexus got the front calibration for the camber/castor very wrong, this makes the factory positions redundant.... If you need help on the correct positions let me know.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links