Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Pics 'at Last'

Blackshuck

oh... Buy 4 new tyres next time :P

I was told it could be dangerous not to have both sides the same make/model. Fronts and backs can be different but not each side.

Does anyone know if thats true?

I heard this too, especially in a rear wheel drive! If one tyre as more thread than the other i could see this affecting the handling in the wet!

Had 4 new tyres on when I got it but 1 turned out to be dodgy, I had a 2 choices

1) Drive 3 and a half hours back to the dealer have him take the car to change the tyre and then drive 3 and a half hours back

2) go local and get a tyre for 54 notes but not the same tyre

Ive been going to the same old boy for tyres for years now, he says this is not a problem and I believe him his 40 odd years of experiance must count for somthing

Had 4 new tyres on when I got it but 1 turned out to be dodgy, I had a 2 choices

1) Drive 3 and a half hours back to the dealer have him take the car to change the tyre and then drive 3 and a half hours back

Ive been going to the same old boy for tyres for years now, he says this is not a problem and I believe him his 40 odd years of experiance must count for somthing

True, I remember being partially drunk when I heard it :)

Sure he's correct as long as one tyres not sha**ed and the other good i cant see it being a problem. If one tyre is wearing differently then the other though then you have a problem and personally i've always tried to keep the same tyres on all wheels.

As for the motor blackshuck it looks really goood and clean, wheels look in mont condition and the sport grill will finish the front off.

Any more plans for mod's? B)

Sure he's correct as long as one tyres not sha**ed and the other good i cant see it being a problem. If one tyre is wearing differently then the other though then you have a problem and personally i've always tried to keep the same tyres on all wheels.

As for the motor blackshuck it looks really goood and clean, wheels look in mont condition and the sport grill will finish the front off.

Any more plans for mod's? B)

Cant go 2 mad because my morgage won't allow it :crying:

So only minor mods planed some under the bonnet like coloured hose kit etc, would love to turbo or suprecharge but i just cant go for that sort of thng at the mo....

I am however ordering the sport grill today :D

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links