Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My New Tezza :)

mus26c

Hello everyone,

you might remember my old thread about me crashing my Tezza ............The long wait is over, I managed to import my Tezza through Neweraimports.com.... The car is immaculate and in pristine condition it took a little while to import her but it was will worth it. I picked her up two weeks ago and covered almost 2000 miles :D .

I am talking too much, I will :shutit: …..check the pics below (Courtsey of Newera imports)

pic1164509338552.jpg

pic1164509337790.jpg

pic1164509336394.jpg

pic1164509339897.jpg

pic1164509340679.jpg

pic1164509343256.jpg

pic1164509426779.jpg

More photos can be found here http://www.neweraimports.com/soldcarDetails.jsp?carId=296

As everyone know about the inner tire wear problem and not wanting to damage the nearly new tires, I took my baby to the Doctor (Tony) who fixed her real good :D

Thanks to Miguel (for importing a top quality car and Gareth for preparing the car)

Thanks to Tony (WIM) for his knowledge and expertise and detailed informative explanation he gave while I was there. the car handling is much better, the steering is sharper and responsive.

Nice one mate, I often think about you as I pass "your tree" on the A10 on the way to work.

trust me mate, everytime I pass the same spot and look at the smashed tress I think I am one lucky bugger :D

I use this route everyday, hopefully I will honk if I see you :)

Very nice car.... I am jealous to the max!..... Sorry for the "dribble" on the drivers mat :blush:

Thanks mate, the handling is really good, I will create a thread on WIM and discuss my findings.