Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Girly Lexus Owner! Hello!

lillylexus24

Hi all,

Just wanted to briefly introduce myself..... My names Leanne, I'm 24 & I've just taken on a Toyota Altezza, RS200! What a car! I have been searching for the perfect car for a while now & I really hope that I have found it? :yahoo:

I'm sure that I will be on here a lot, asking plenty of questions!!!! & I hope that you will all be able to help me out with some top tips & advice as I really want to get as much out of this car as I can.

Happy cruising, :driving:

Leanne

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all,

Thanks for all the welcomes! can tell I'm gonna enjoy it here!

macRS200 - If you click on my display name, you should be able to see a pic of my car? I just added it. It has no mods currently, it's silver & it's an RS 200 tip. I've heard that this has bhp of 200 & a manual has bhp of 210? is it something to do with the semi - auto transmission?

cheers all,

Leanne

Hey all,

macRS200 - If you click on my display name, you should be able to see a pic of my car? I just added it. It has no mods currently, it's silver & it's an RS 200 tip. I've heard that this has bhp of 200 & a manual has bhp of 210? is it something to do with the semi - auto transmission?

cheers all,

Leanne

Mines tiptronic as well.... great as a daily driver, 10bhp less than a manual is hardly noticable... but it is a second slower to 60... :whistling:

enjoy... have mine over a year now and i still love driving it every day.... :D

Hey all,

cheers all,

Leanne

Mines tiptronic as well.... great as a daily driver, 10bhp less than a manual is hardly noticable... but it is a second slower to 60... :whistling:

enjoy... have mine over a year now and i still love driving it every day.... :D

Thanks for that Noel. :) I'm sure it's how you drive the car anyway right?! ;)

i dunno, new girl on the block and already your asking for pics and vitals. your married.. :D

:lol: :lol: What kind of man do you think I am Paul? Reverse Leanne's age and add LITTLE bit and you get mine :D

Nice looking car and with a genuine Tezza grille as well. The difference in max power is mainly down to the rev limit, the 6MT (manual) revs to over 8K and the 5AT is just over 7K. I have read that the the engine internals are different as well, the 6MT has titanium valves to cope with the higher revs. I presume that the lower rev limit is because of the auto box.

Anyway enjoy the car, they are fun to drive :D

Welcome to LOC! :)

If you don't mind me asking, how did you get insured on an Altezza being only 24? :) I'm 24 and my insurance company won't allow me touch any imports until 25. :(

I have driven both an IS200 and Altezza Triptronic and found the Altezza more fun to drive!

i dunno, new girl on the block and already your asking for pics and vitals. your married.. :D

:lol: :lol: What kind of man do you think I am Paul? Reverse Leanne's age and add LITTLE bit and you get mine :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nice looking car and with a genuine Tezza grille as well.

i like that grille too B) and the rest of the car :D

different wheels as well.

Welcome to LOC Leanne, hope you're enjoying the new car :)

We all know what Altezza's look like so hows about some pics of you, I'm sure it'll brighten everyones day :D

Welcome to LOC! :)

If you don't mind me asking, how did you get insured on an Altezza being only 24? :) I'm 24 and my insurance company won't allow me touch any imports until 25. :(

I have driven both an IS200 and Altezza Triptronic and found the Altezza more fun to drive!

Welcome to LOC Leanne, hope you're enjoying the new car :)

We all know what Altezza's look like so hows about some pics of you, I'm sure it'll brighten everyones day :D

Anees - I managed to get insured through an imported car insurance company, I'm paying a little over the odds but that's only until sept, then I turn 25! :D

Aido - thats me on my avator, now you all know who you are speaking to! :winky:

Thanks again for all the welcomes! yeah, I also love the original grill & the fact that it has different wheels. Nice wheels too.

take care all,

Leanne

Rikos - yeah, maybe some plans for a few mods, but I'm a bit of a classic girl really & I like an original, but we'll see? maybe a spoiler, who knows?

take care

Leanne