Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Girly Lexus Owner! Hello!

lillylexus24

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Well that's only because I had to impress her, she likes the scruffy look, it's just that nowadays actually being scruffy like I used to be doesn't count!

It's like they sell that stuff to give you the just got out of bed look - why bother when you can just leave it after you've gotten up :D

Why didn't I get inundated with welcome wishes like Leanne when I joined? Could it have anything to do with the fact i'm a fat ugly over the hill male?

Anyway welcome Leanne, and remember, most of your new found fans are married (im not). And those who are not married are only interested in your Altezza (i'm not). :blush::blush:

Well you could have called yourself Mary and put a nice pic of some random woman from the internet as your avatar, it's never too late! actualy, thinking about it, it's amazing what you can do with plastic surgery nowerdays! :lol:

anyway, hello! I do like the Altezza, well I'd have to as I have an english (slow, excentric and quite boring) version.

a girl enters the forums and everyone goes mad anyways . get some nice pics up of the car and post on the altezza forum .depending on your budget well be able to give you suttle ida's to the mad ones such as my exhausts .

welcome

isnt page 3 usually where the girl gets her t........ hmmm maby not :P only messing enjoy