Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello From Yaumeister

Yaumeister

I purchased my IS200 SE back in Feb and have been active on the board since, but never got round to introducing my car here till now, so here it is with a few pics I took today.

To see the mods I have done so far, check the summary in my siggy, and click on the link down there to find out more from the LOC registry. Comments welcome!

is200001vb4.jpg

is200002su1.jpg

is200003al8.jpg

is200004og4.jpg

is200005qq8.jpg

is200006ed8.jpg

is200007ww3.jpg

is200008ax4.jpg

is200009qy2.jpg

Looks nice mate :) What part of Northampton are you from?

Cliftonville by the general hospital, what about you? Are we the only 2 members in Northants?

Parklands.. I think there are a few more from just outside Northampton. I'll keep an eye out for you. Do you have a private plate? I keep seeing a blue IS with a private plate around the welly road area.

Parklands.. I think there are a few more from just outside Northampton. I'll keep an eye out for you. Do you have a private plate? I keep seeing a blue IS with a private plate around the welly road area.

Nah just standard plates, although I have my big LOC sticker on the windscreen by the rear mirror. Hope to see you round, maybe at the meet Rikos' sorting out!