Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Is-f - Evo?

I've just come across this in an article about the IS - F, there's a strong rumour going around that Lexus will also be launching a Limited Edition IS - F.

This will have carbon fibre paneling and will have a stripped out interior so it's alot lighter and therfore even quicker.

They will still retain the "standard" Lexus luxury but loose unneccasary weight.

Does anyone have more info on this?

P.S. The Evo is just a code name internally at Lexus I don't think it will actaully be called IS-F Evo.

Doesn't seem at all implausible, at the end of the day BMW has the M3 CSL which is the same kind of thing.......

The only thing I find hard to believe is that they're doing this before they've even launched the car - surely they want to sell the standard car first, and then tempt people with a lighter, faster version.......

Doesn't seem at all implausible, at the end of the day BMW has the M3 CSL which is the same kind of thing.......

The only thing I find hard to believe is that they're doing this before they've even launched the car - surely they want to sell the standard car first, and then tempt people with a lighter, faster version.......

Yes, that's correct.

They will launch the IS-F first and then the Limited Edition.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links