Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Shock Horror

I travelled from Leicester to Worthing, Brighton and back this week. A round trip of 345 miles and oh my ***, I managed 45.7mpg. At one point on the way down the tank av was showing 48.3!!!

Finally after 13 months of whingeing, moaning and complaining, the car seems to be doing what it says on the tin. I had all of the injectors replaced last week, Leicester were not hopeful of any improvement and the trip this week was the first proper run.

One down side though, the car is struggling to start from cold but is going in to be looked at after Easter. :duh:

Going to Kingston-upon-Thames tomorrow, hopefully will report back similar figures!!

:)

did you have the wind on your tail both ways ?????/ lol
Where you being towed by any chance or just rolling down steep hills both ways???? :D

You've posted this in the mk1 IS forum by mistake which seems to have confused a few people - he has an IS220d :lol:

Does seem like pretty good mileage there, but heard a diesel from the outside for the first time the other day and couldn't believe how much of a racket the diesels make :o

Are they much quieter on the inside? Must have really good sound insulation........

did you have the wind on your tail both ways ?????/ lol

Where you being towed by any chance or just rolling down steep hills both ways???? :D

You've posted this in the mk1 IS forum by mistake which seems to have confused a few people - he has an IS220d :lol:

Does seem like pretty good mileage there, but heard a diesel from the outside for the first time the other day and couldn't believe how much of a racket the diesels make :o

Are they much quieter on the inside? Must have really good sound insulation........

Ooops :whistling: Didn't spot we've split. I used to have a '99 is200 se and enjoy reading about them still. Oh well over to the other forum. Cheers Guys ;)