Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Item Not Received

ALI_1

Hi i bought a chrome exhaust trim from eBay for £27 inc postage i paid as soon as auction ended that was 2 weeks ago the seller firts said that he put the wrong lable on the item and the a weel later said that he had posted the item out i still have not got it il give him untill weekend and the id expect a refund but dont know how to do it i paid by pay pal so i guess am insured?

Hi i bought a chrome exhaust trim from ebay for £27 inc postage i paid as soon as auction ended that was 2 weeks ago the seller firts said that he put the wrong lable on the item and the a weel later said that he had posted the item out i still have not got it il give him untill weekend and the id expect a refund but dont know how to do it i paid by pay pal so i guess am insured?

Depends if your address is confirmed with paypal. Have you contacted him again?

go to advanced search, then find contact information then type in the item number and the user u bought it from then click on search then u shud get there telephone number address everything emailed to u then give him a call and surprise him and say what up bit..ch wheres ma exhaust!!!

By law it's the seller's problem until it reaches you.

So yes your entitled to a refund.

Most of the time the seller will just refund you and that's the end but otherwise yes Ebay will cover you.

Stav

eBay wont cover you...

If you paid by paypal, you need to contact them. Trust me, ive been their!

Maz786 - This is how you spell 'U' -You :D

u have virtually no protection from paypal- i have been there also!

they will give u a refund ONLY if the seller has money in thier account - if not tough luck... if u want to take it further then you have to pay paypal to get some money back. read the fine print carefully and u will see what i mean!

hows the car cover??

yeah i know how to spell 'you' its short, if u get it im sure the others will too!!!

Just dont see the point in hsort hand when you have a key board in front of you! :winky:

Back to topic, paypal resolved a dispute with me and a seller when I didnt receive an item. I was told that in order for you to be protected, you both have to have confirmed bank account addresses with PayPal.

You do have legal rights and you can bring the matter up in a small claims court. eBay auctions are like every other auctions, legally binding contracts between the seller and the buyer if a auction is won.

Good luck

yeah i know how to spell 'you' its short, if u get it im sure the others will too!!!

Just dont see the point in hsort hand when you have a key board in front of you! :winky:

lol at the end of the day its ma choice how i prefer to write! :D

u have virtually no protection from paypal- i have been there also!

they will give u a refund ONLY if the seller has money in thier account - if not tough luck... if u want to take it further then you have to pay paypal to get some money back. read the fine print carefully and u will see what i mean!

hows the car cover??

Hi yea the cover is wicked a lot better than i thought evan in strong wind wont come off the car yours was prob the best experiance i have had buying from the net kept me informed until the item reached me and like a true gentleman sent out the cable lock without extra charge

Back to the topic at hand my paypal is confirmed giving him until this weekend if he doesnt make contact then i will TRY for a refund thanx for the info/advice so far guys