Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I am considering purchasing a used RX 300. I found several that have mile ranges from 20k+ . For those of you who own this vehicle, tell me:

- how reliable has it been?

- how much you have had to spend for maintenance?

- what is the maximum amount of mileage should I go up to when considering a used RX?

- on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the happiest, how happy are you with this car?

Thanks

Mine is a 2000 I've had on lease. My lease is up next month. It has 53,300 miles on it, still with original tires and even windshield wipers! I have been extremely happy with it--absolutely no problems at all. I have been looking at other vehicles, but I know I will only be happy with another RX 300. I am going to take a look at the '04 330 and might order one. :D

It was ok but the MPH was a bit low no duel air no elec stering colum no elec mem seats things like that let it down but as there first attempt at it no to bad.

est SUV in its class in the US 3years runing and look what they have to choose from.

Look nice with 20" rims

+ it look like a KIA now i think lexus must have lent them the blue prints when kia were thinking of there new 4x4

I bought mine new 2 years ago tomorrow! I have done 26,000 miles so far. To answer your questions:

how reliable has it been - never missed a beat

how much you have had to spend for maintenance - 10k service £137, 20k service £167, 2 new tyres £95 incl tracking. I have not had to replace anything yet but I suspect brake pads will be on the list before too long. Not sure how much these will cost. The 30k service seems to need several extras like brake fluid, transmission fluid changes so that will be more expensive. According to my display I am averaging 23.7 mpg and that has been consistent over its full life.

what is the maximum amount of mileage should I go up to when considering a used RX - from what I hear they are good for huge mileage. Timing belt needs replacing at 100k - I suspect that costs a packet. I am aiming to be on my next RX by then!

on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the happiest, how happy are you with this car - 9/10. Best car I have ever had. After riding in other cars I am always pleased to get back into mine. I fully recommend it. :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links