Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Couple Of Questions


Recommended Posts

Hi folks,

I bought myself a 01 IS200 sport last week, I've set of Eibachs -30mm now sitting in my garage :). From reading through this forum I see that alot of you recommend getting the Geometry setup.

My problem is I live in Northern Ireland and don't really know where I should go to get it done! I've a mate who is a mechanic and he's willing to see what he can do, is anyone willing to supply the measurements?

Also, whats the best ARB kit to get?

Thanks for all the help :)


Link to comment
Share on other sites

I got my car lowered on springs by my local garage, I got them to check the tracking and camber

over a year down the road my tyre wear and handling has been fine! I have had it re-tracked once about 4 months ago.

I am thinking about visiting the doc tho'

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...