Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Spec

Hi

I am new so im sorry if I have missed something, but could somebody please tell me what the full spec is of the Lexus IS200 and what comes with the car in range of 'gadgets/gizmos' e.g. rain sensor etc....

When I test drove the car that is literally all I done test drove it, it wasn't a very nice car so didn't have time to have a look at what sort of features it had. I am still wating for the DVLA to transfer the plates then it is all mine....I CANT WAIT!! Excuse the caps but im looking forward to it :).

Regards

Gary

sounds like you would buy a fridge from an Eskimo, pay more attention to the car next time and take a trip to the dealers for what it has to offer ( toy ) wise and enjoy because its a nice motor for a 4 banger so leaps ahead of other rivals

LOL No most of the time I do pay attention and look in depth into the car but the weather just didn't permit it....it started to rain etc.... didn't want to get the inside of this lovely car wet! But after reading reviews on the net etc.... I have basically everything I need to know.

One question I read somewhere (can't remember now i've read so many good reviews) that it has automatic headlights is this correct?

Regards

Gary

Yep has auto headlights, generally has most stuff you'd expect - the only thing I'd like to have that it doesn't is memory seats, but otherwise its all there :)

Thanks for the info.....now this is going to sound REALLY, REALLY stupid so sorry but......

How do the automatic lights work? I mean like will I be driving alone and once it gets dark they literally just come on and I don't need to do anything??

Can you tell.....never had a car with automatic lights....did once drive a Ford Focus Ghia with them on but never drove it in the dark....only had it as a hire car for about a week.

Regards

Gary

Thanks for the info.....now this is going to sound REALLY, REALLY stupid so sorry but......

How do the automatic lights work? I mean like will I be driving alone and once it gets dark they literally just come on and I don't need to do anything??

Yep exactly that mate - just switch the lights to auto, and you'll never touch the switch again :winky:

Until, after 3 days, you turn it back to the manual settings.

That's how long it took me to get fed up with it turning the lights on every time I went through a cutting or under a motorway bridge, but not come on at dusk until way after I would have turned them on manually.

It's really that much of a hardship to turn them on with a switch, surely?