Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How Useful Is The Gold Membership?

Can be very useful if you buy things (mods) for your car and also you'll get the discount from your dealer if they participate in the scheme for servicing and parts.

Cheers Winnie

Do the majority of dealerships take part? and when you say discount...what are we talking here?

Regarding insurance through the membership, is this any good?

Main reason we're all gold is that it helps support the club.........

But yes, a lot of dealers participate - I get 10% off at my dealers, which saves me a lot compared to the price of the membership :winky:

Main reason we're all gold is that it helps support the club.........

But yes, a lot of dealers participate - I get 10% off at my dealers, which saves me a lot compared to the price of the membership :winky:

Cheers mate.

I knew about the supporting of the site, did I come accross wrongly then? Sorry If i did. :)

Well within the first week of going gold, I saved myself £85 at my local dealership. Plus you get discounts with dealers on here too.

As Parthiban said, the main thing is about supporting the club.

Even if LOC offered no financial benefits, I would still join as it keeps the club going.

Just joining LOC has saved me money anyway, without the knowledge and experiance of members on here I wouldnt have been able to do some DIY jobs myself and save me some money.

Also without LOC I wouldnt have made some good friends and have had two wicked trips to the ring, plus all to meets and shows every year.

I think the least I can do in return is pay £25 per year. Worth every penny in my opinion.

HTH

Paul

Well within the first week of going gold, I saved myself £85 at my local dealership. Plus you get discounts with dealers on here too.

As Parthiban said, the main thing is about supporting the club.

Even if LOC offered no financial benefits, I would still join as it keeps the club going.

Just joining LOC has saved me money anyway, without the knowledge and experiance of members on here I wouldnt have been able to do some DIY jobs myself and save me some money.

Also without LOC I wouldnt have made some good friends and have had two wicked trips to the ring, plus all to meets and shows every year.

I think the least I can do in return is pay £25 per year. Worth every penny in my opinion.

HTH

Paul

Very true mate. they guys on here have helped me out no end!

I will do the same soon I promise! :)

Cheers mate.

I knew about the supporting of the site, did I come accross wrongly then? Sorry If i did. :)

No need to apologise mate, didn't mean that at all - just meant that that was why most join, the discounts are a bonus :D