Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Picked Her Up ......on april 1st

Well, I went to see it last night, but obivously couldn't drive it back on the bike !!

Went up again today, very nice chap from South London, well Greenwich to be precise ... and gave him the cash for this baby ! B)

Lexus SC430 (52) With only 18,000 on the clock .......... Full DVD Sat Nav System ... the V8 Engine just puuuuuuuurrrssss ..... :ohmy:

Just when you thought I was leaving the Lexus Fold .......... :lol:

What do you guys think ?

post-7604-1175415310.jpg

post-7604-1175415343.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to ask.....any mods planned?? :P
In CarPC is a must !!!! ........... has anyone ever S/C or Turbo's the SC430 before ? hehe :winky:
Well aren't you a dark horse, kept that quiet :lol:

Very nice mate :D

You know me ............. :whistling:

Does look nice though, like the colour combo too.

Can you get a chrome effect to cover all the wood?

Great minds think alike ;)

I'm already searching for a Carbon Fibre one .............. :D

Great stuff! Often considered it myself, especially as there are usually only two of us in the car (and I DID have a BM 850 before!).

Is the SC as quiet as an LS? As smooth, suspension wise?

You're stuck now! All that luxury and power makes other cars so....less!

Have fun cruising!

Well, I went to see it last night, but obivously couldn't drive it back on the bike !!

Went up again today, very nice chap from South London, well Greenwich to be precise ... and gave him the cash for this baby ! B)

Lexus SC430 (52) With only 18,000 on the clock .......... Full DVD Sat Nav System ... the V8 Engine just puuuuuuuurrrssss ..... :ohmy:

Just when you thought I was leaving the Lexus Fold .......... :lol:

What do you guys think ?

post-7604-1175415310.jpg

post-7604-1175415343.jpg

Very nice.that's the one at Windisor Classics Ltd isn't it? Hope you knocked him down from the original asking price (I was in Chertsey last week) :winky: . Think you caught a few.....

Never an April fool - I had my coming out post ready (as an April Fool of course before you say it) but I didn't want to cause any bother :lol:

You really bought this fella?

If so top banana ;)

Well, did you see the BM ad today, where they had a R.U.S.E. concept that claimed to have a windscreen that you could post messages on to driver in front......like SHIFT OVER!!!

Sounds good to me!