Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Picked Her Up ......on april 1st

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

PMSL at the Google one - that's awesome!

Bit disappointed really as I hadn't seen any Aprils Fools by midday - thought the idea was to start them first thing in the morning and announce it as a trick by midday?!

The ones on other forums have been crap!

Ahmet reckons he picked it up from Greenwich, if you click the link it says the car is in Winsor

No it's in Chertsey...I was looking at it last week :D ...not that I was going to buy it..

Lucky sod! Nice one dude. Hope she's a good buy for you\1 I must admit, I lik 'em :)
What was the date today again ? :lol::lol::lol:

......... lol hello ? :lol:

was a crap one though Ahmet...
........ compared to yours ? lol at least someone had some humour for the day ! :winky:
LOL I can't believe no one put 2 and 2 together! :)
well done mate ! B)

Haha. :lol:

Missed this post yesterday. PC been down...

But erm, didn't think you'd want an SC anyway... :blink:

Any more for any more?

may be you should of bought... at least you would be able to keep up...lol

He'd only get lost again... :winky:

was a crap one though Ahmet...

........ compared to yours ? lol at least someone had some humour for the day ! :winky:

Excuse me for not having the sense of humour of a five year old ;)

And Jason - i was more amazed after you posted it was April 1st people continued to believe it :lol:

may be you should of bought... at least you would be able to keep up...lol

He'd only get lost again... :winky:

we should all chip in and get a tomtom and a tracker for scarface........ :lol:

I didn't believe it :) ..(but maybe I could have made it a bit more obvious) as I saw the car in Chertsey, not Greenwich last week and anyway if Ahmet had bought it he'd also have posted the news on the WIM forum.and he didn't :D .

Excuse me for not having the sense of humour of a five year old ;)

As usual, your comments seek not to impress me, old matey Ian ! :)

I wasn't aiming to impress you Ahmet, I'm not sickerfantic and say what i see (oh if only catchphrase hadnt been cancelled), and you have to admit, Forum April fools rank right up there with plastic dog poo when it comes to the hilarity stakes.

Well, I went to see it last night, but obivously couldn't drive it back on the bike !!

Went up again today, very nice chap from South London, well Greenwich to be precise ... and gave him the cash for this baby ! B)

Lexus SC430 (52) With only 18,000 on the clock .......... Full DVD Sat Nav System ... the V8 Engine just puuuuuuuurrrssss ..... :ohmy:

Just when you thought I was leaving the Lexus Fold .......... :lol:

What do you guys think ?

post-7604-1175415310.jpg

post-7604-1175415343.jpg

wow just seen this mate looks nice you only got this because that IS300 could not keep up with mine :winky: will this

looks nice mate

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links