Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Rs200

ALI_1

any ideas am trying to get my cuzz in the lexus seen but he always saying he not that keen on lexus performance how ever he has seen a rs200 i think he said that it had 230 bhp dont quote me on that anyways with a supercharger how much bhp would it be or cant you get a supercharger for that model am guessing if it goes in a is200 it would go in a rs200?

Mr Singh, member on here, has a Blitz S/C'ed RS200....powerful and insane amounts of tourque by all accounts!!

It is a fine example! :D

with a supercharger your looking at about 280bhp,but they arent supposedto be very easy on the engine, u have to service the belts every few thousand kms. i would love a bit of torque! a good few of the altezza lads are going turbos! and the TTE supercharger kit wont fit an RS200, different engines, different kits

Mr Singh, member on here, has a Blitz S/C'ed RS200....powerful and insane amounts of tourque by all accounts!!

It is a fine example! :D

It wasnt very reliable though was it? I remember reading that it was always in the garage,

thats right,as pip says mr singhs car had a fair few issues,although when it was on the trot it ran very well.But reliablity is key.Mr singh did most of the work himself which may have had something to do with it.

Don't think the car was unreliable as such, he had some fueling issues and the charger had an appetite for drive belts IIRC.

The long thread on here with the car in bits was down to a timing belt failure which can happen to any engine.

MacRS200 is correct.

I have Apexi Power FC and larger injectors to go in. On stock ECU and no mapping of ANY Sort it produces 230rwhp (280bhp) with some mapping it should easily reach 300hp

Some of the guys i know in singapore have run turbo and s/c's... they swear the s/c beats all the turbo setups which run upto limit of stock internals simply due to the torque of the s/c.

MacRS200 is correct.

I have Apexi Power FC and larger injectors to go in. On stock ECU and no mapping of ANY Sort it produces 230rwhp (280bhp) with some mapping it should easily reach 300hp

Some of the guys i know in singapore have run turbo and s/c's... they swear the s/c beats all the turbo setups which run upto limit of stock internals simply due to the torque of the s/c.

I thought the blitz s/c kit came with an upgraded ecu? the one i was looking at on nengun had this i think

i think for the blitz sc you have to send your stock ecu off to blitz to be programmed and Mr Singh didnt so he went and bought the apexi power fc

tho he did buy the wrong one first if i rember correctly

power enterprise do a sc kit also

• 4 months later...

Hey guys,got some update here bout Lexus has going hybrid-mad. There’s really no other way to explain the apparent obsession for connecting electric motors with internal combustion engines – unless, of course, Toyota’s luxury nameplate sees a golden opportunity and is, in typical fashion, running slightly ahead – make that way ahead of the crowd.Aside from that, I am really impressed in each of its auto parts, from its exterior and interior down to its accessories like its Lexus timing belt and the like...So, all in all with more horsepower than most sports sedans, a hybrid engine, and a long list of tech features, the Lexus GS 450h is a consummate package of comfort, performance, and technology...