Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I Cant Get An Is200 In Strathcaron Blue!

Well it rules out me getting a blue is200 as I dont want to park mine next to his! and to make matters worse, his is an IS300.

Nothing like rubbing salt into the wounds! :D

Still, at least he has good taste i suppose :blink:

What colour do you reckon I should go for then?

Hello mate

My dads got the scarletti red which looks great and you dont see too many about they all seem to be platinum ice round by me mines the aztec fire which i think is a bit different i think the red would make the blue look a bit boring when parked next to it?

My mate next door has just brought an is200 sport in the blue its a 53 plate with 15000 on the clock and cream interior looks nice and only paid £10,000 for it so a good buy??

Chris.. :)

Hello mate

My dads got the scarletti red which looks great and you dont see too many about they all seem to be platinum ice round by me mines the aztec fire which i think is a bit different i think the red would make the blue look a bit boring when parked next to it?

My mate next door has just brought an is200 sport in the blue its a 53 plate with 15000 on the clock and cream interior looks nice and only paid £10,000 for it so a good buy??

Chris.. :)

Hi chris

10K? that it? I have been looking for a 200 sport with that spec for a while. Like the cream seats though I dont know how good they look with anything but the blue.

Scarletti red you say? Ill have a look and see what i can find. :blink:

Cheers mate :D

Just go for the blue anyway! By far the best colour and if you don't, you'll just wish you did everytime you see one :P

I wouldn't do the gold, but there's quite a funky gold/green colour (is it damietta quartz?) that I think is quite nice (still wouldn't trade the blue tho :lol: )

Scarletti red you say? Ill have a look and see what i can find. :blink:

Cheers mate :D

Yes mate he had it from a dealer aswell and its very clean. My dads has the cream interior which looks great with the red it make mine look quite old :crybaby:

:lol: Bet that must hurt. im on autotrader at the mo trying to find a good one. Saying that....I cant buy for another 2 months anyway! patience isnt one of my strong points when I want something! :yawn:

Just go for the blue anyway! By far the best colour and if you don't, you'll just wish you did everytime you see one :P

I wouldn't do the gold, but there's quite a funky gold/green colour (is it damietta quartz?) that I think is quite nice (still wouldn't trade the blue tho :lol: )

I hear what you are saying mate. Decision decisions! I wont really care though if someone offers me a great deal!

Her's hoping!!!! :hehe:

Stick to your guns mate. It's what you wanted in the first place and for me when I was looking to buy, it was either strath blue or astral black. I did like the scarlatti red toward the end and that ended up being included in my search.

I did finally find an IS200 in Strath blue though and I'm over the moon - stunning colour, however, I'm not knocking any of the other colours :D

Good luck,

Jamie