Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Now With Added Sport Grille

looks good mate, same as mine. hehehe

yeah i took my badge off aswell. but i have seen one thats been painted black before and that looks pretty sweet. was thinking of painting mine black and putting it back on.

Thats a cool idea, I have paint left over from the eyebrows....may give it a go next week... :)

Hi,

Got my sport grille and was going to fit it last w/e after fitting my armmrest.

The standard grille is connected via a central screw and four studs, two at either end.

How did you remove the studs so that they can be reused?

Cheers.

I did mine last week and i was 36.24 GBP from Lexus Aberdeen.The cap screws on the ends that hold grille this is what you do: turn them with a screwdriver until they start to raise there centers and then put a flat screwdriver under and flip them up and voila!!!

I did mine last week and i was 36.24 GBP from Lexus Aberdeen.The cap screws on the ends that hold grille this is what you do: turn them with a screwdriver until they start to raise there centers and then put a flat screwdriver under and flip them up and voila!!!

Exactly as described but i only undid the middle and two inner ones there are also 3 snap in clips to hold the bottom onto the bumper and i found these a bit of a :tsktsk: to get in.

Hello

Can anyone say is there a difference between '99 and 01'- grille ? Does they fit each other

I am also after a Sport grill but its hard to get here, cant understand why... :duh:

I might have to ask if some of u guys would like to get me one and send it to me in Finland...will give some compensate for bothering...