Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Pioneer Cassette Deck Wiring Diagram Please?

Hi Guys, any Idea what colour is the Remote Wire (Amp-lead) colour in a Pioneer KEH-P4025 tape player :lol: Yes a cassette player :D :blink: .

If any one has a wiring Diagram for a Pioneer Tape player it would be greatly appreciated if it can be emailed (pm me) please?

I am installing a Amp and sub in my brothers car and his player is hooked up to a 12 disc CD Changer in boot so cassette player is fine up front (he still has some cassettes which are pretty good too).

any help is appreciated

Cheers

Dibslpg

Ps: i am planning to install my system in very soon, only waiting on the screen to arrive, so this practice run is useful. :)

Hi Guys, any Idea what colour is the Remote Wire (Amp-lead) colour in a Pioneer KEH-P4025 tape player :lol: Yes a cassette player :D :blink: .

If any one has a wiring Diagram for a Pioneer Tape player it would be greatly appreciated if it can be emailed (pm me) please?

I am installing a Amp and sub in my brothers car and his player is hooked up to a 12 disc CD Changer in boot so cassette player is fine up front (he still has some cassettes which are pretty good too).

any help is appreciated

Cheers

Dibslpg

Ps: i am planning to install my system in very soon, only waiting on the screen to arrive, so this practice run is useful. :)

Whats a cassette player, think i heard my grandad talking about one of them years ago :D :D

Yep, all pioneer h/u remote wires are blue.

You going for a retro install? Might be the next big 'thing'!

Ps, i've got a portable black and white tele, 10inch with LW radio built in,

that you can have while waiting for your screen! :P

iv got a 4gig usb pen it wouldnt easily fit inside a tape LOL

tapeplayer usb players deffo the next thing LOL

Thanks guys for the tipe, So Blue it is. :)

YES my brother is going for the retro Install only thing he's on the look for is a old pair of hi-fi speaker which he can stick onthe back shelf :P :D

Can not se the point of having a CD player in the front when you have a 10 disc changer in the boot :hehe: .

Dibslpg

:offtopic: Just found a LPG installer/garage locally that sells Gas at 37p/lt. (and NOS refills) whow beats all the garages and he is busy, very busy.. so guess where i am going to fill up for the East break. Oops only to get stuck in the long bankholiday traffic jams :tsktsk: :tsktsk: ..