Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hid's For Is200

Hmmm, I had no idea the 4300K ones looked like that, thought they would be yellower - probably would have just gone for them if I'd know they looked almost the same, especially when there's supposed to be such a big difference in light output..........

Anyone know how much replacement HID bulbs cost, wouldn't mind getting another set if they're not too expensive to compare :unsure:

These pictures aren't brilliant, but you can get an idea of the colour

4.3k HID low beam and sidelight

P4050001.jpg

4.3k HID low beam, high beam and sidelight

P4050002.jpg

Hope they are of some use

cheers ekky...big improvment over halogen bulbs,i will have to wait/ just had 50k service reminder from lex/liverpool..booked in nxt wk...got is250 for the day :D

• 3 weeks later...

I was wondering what's the difference between the different oupt HID kits? and can you have the inner head lamp HID too? and how about the spot light? and also are the really bright high pwered HID's all legal? cos if your head lights were THAT bright wouldn't that dazzle/blind any oncoming traffic at night? Hell, i'm all for it when it comes to making your own car look good but i don't want someone to crash into my car because he/she couldn't see the road becasue of my headlights...