Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hid's For Is200

Ello everybody!

I am really interested in gettin a HID kit for my IS200 :)

I want advice on which ones to buy and who from?

The price range im looking at?

The best temperature to get?

The life expectancy of the kit?

Also if anybody could provide me pictures showing me their HID's working it would be helpful!

A big thank you in advance!

hello

I've got the 8000k hid kit on mine which looks great and now i can see in the dark at last?

I had mine off e-bay and paid £75 for them and took me 20 mins to fit even though i think if i did it again i'd go for the 6000k set as the 8k kit is quite blue in colour and you do get a bit of glare from them?

i had them set up yesterday and there great now.

Chris... :D

yeah could u post the ebay link for me aswell.

cheers

Hello

Here you are mate i'll put it on here for you i've just noticed since i brought them they have gone up to £79 plus postage hope this helps? I had the 9006 8000k kit which is for the dip beam if you want the high beam i think its the 9005 kit you need?

link below=

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/AUTO-IMPROVEMENTS_Xenon-HID-Conversion-Kits_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ9381414QQftidZ2QQtZkm

chris... :)

Remember guys that the higher the kelvin figure, the lower the actual light output on the road - the 6000k look really cool, I liked having those, but when we compared side by side with Zee's car with 4300k bulbs, the 4300k were loads better!

@ Si, yeah mate you need two lots so you'll have to locate four ballasts somewhere!

I just bought a set from this eBay seller HIDS i got the 4.3k bulbs and they are a big improvement on the standard bulbs. These kits wouldn't be much good for the high beams they take a couple of seconds to get up to full brightness

I just bought a set from this Ebay seller HIDS i got the 4.3k bulbs and they are a big improvement on the standard bulbs. These kits wouldn't be much good for the high beams they take a couple of seconds to get up to full brightness

ekky..ive been looking at hid kit from same seller,can you post picture when you get them fitted. Which set did you get? 4.3 or 6k...cheers ;)

I just bought a set from this Ebay seller HIDS i got the 4.3k bulbs and they are a big improvement on the standard bulbs. These kits wouldn't be much good for the high beams they take a couple of seconds to get up to full brightness

ekky..ive been looking at hid kit from same seller,can you post picture when you get them fitted. Which set did you get? 4.3 or 6k...cheers ;)

just noticed youve fitted 4.3k :blush::lol: time to go to bed. would appreciate pics though :winky:

I'd quite like to see pics of the 4300K ones too :)

Has anyone seen 4300, 6500 and 8300 side by side? I've got the 8300 and they do put out a lot of light, but I'm curious to see how much of a difference there is between them all........

These pictures aren't brilliant, but you can get an idea of the colour

4.3k HID low beam and sidelight

P4050001.jpg

4.3k HID low beam, high beam and sidelight

P4050002.jpg

Hope they are of some use

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links