Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Paint And Wipers

1999 IS200 SE

a squriel thort it was a good idea to headbutt my front spoiler and it needs a small respray and filler. what silver spray do i use? popped into Halfords and the didnt have any "lexus" paint. and all the documents say is "silver" but there loads of types of silver :duh: anyone help?

oh and i need sum new wiper blades, any idea where i can get them?

many thanks

scott

5353666a3871445201b601988841l.jpg

Mate if you pop the bonnet you'll find the Lexus / Toyota Paint Code for your car listed where the VIN number and engine number are.

At a guess it's a 1C0 Plat Ice

The driver side wiper blade is 22", passenger side 19", any standard wiper blades would do. Get them locally at Halfords or the internet, I used www.wiperblades.co.uk and got some Trupart flat wiper blades, results pretty good but a tad expensive compared to the conventional ones, eBay has quite a few selections as well.

You are looking more at £10 a pair for the conventional ones or £20 for those retrofit flat ones that looks like the ones fitted to new cars nowadays, nowhere near the £35 from the st/dealers. Check my registry if you want to see a pic of the flat blades.