Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Roadside Assistance

Markee

Hi All,

Wondering if someone could advise me.

I took delivery of a new IS220d a couple of weeks ago.

I have been browsing through the manuals, and I have noticed that there is no reference to a phone number to call in the event of a breakdown. I know that the car has Lexus Roadside Assistance for 3 years provided by the RAC.

My last car, an Audi A4, had similar cover, and the number was printed on a small credit card sized card placed in a pocket on the front of the document wallet.

The only number I can find is the LRA Administration number in the service/warranty book. I phoned them and they said I could use that number (0800 169 0393) and they would transfer me to the RAC. I then asked if the number was answered 24/7 to which she replied no then gave me the RAC number 0800 246 866.

So, I have two questions:

1. Are the numbers above the correct numbers?

2. Should there have been a little card or something left for me in the car or in the document wallet?

I am pretty confident I will never have to use the LRA, but I don't want to be caught short with a problem in the middle of the night and cant find any phone numbers!

Thanks in advance for your help.

Mark

If you only picked the car up a few weeks ago, then it might just not have made it to you yet, but you will receive a membership card in your name in the post shortly.

I think I remember the phone number being on the back of the tax disc holder though, if you have the Lexus one.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links