Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Fitted New Zorst!

Fitted new Pro-lex Kazama 2 cat back exhaust today, Frickin sweet! :yahoo:

Sounds lovely, not too loud on cruise, just right when booting it. Nice welding aswell, not that i'm an expert.

Bit disapointed it didn't have the detailing on the tip like No.1

Very pleased :wub: Missus wont be "WE'RE MEANT TO BE SAVING!" :megaangry:

sideqa6.jpgbackkz2.jpg

underkx9.jpg

Looking good mate - how does she sound?

It'll also get better the longer you have it on as carbon builds up on there :)

Deep tone, not intrusive when cruising, not yet anyway! Not overly loud when you put your foot down. A clean, smooth hum....if you know what I mean! :huh:

I'll try and get a vid on tomorrow.

Glad you like it !

Detailing would have added an extra £15 per zorst :blush:

Was going to deliver it myself which would have ben a shock to you :whistling:

Would have paid it! Very pleased with the zorst anyway :D

You should have! I got it delivered to my work. You could have gone out in one of our Type R converted Elises! Supercharged of course!

looks great on the car B) tell the mrs its money well spent :lol:

Cheers mate. She should be ok, just gotta try and slip enough money out of the bank for a supercharger without her noticing, that could be a problem! :D

Looks good! have you got any straight on pics?

Im still loving my Kazama, to start with i thought it was huge on the car but it does fill the hole very well and it now looks like it should have always been on.

With the carbon build up inside its a little louder and deeper, after a motorway cruise it sounds quite a bit louder...trouble is returning home from a long run i normally set a car alarm off down the road :D

Looks good! have you got any straight on pics?

Im still loving my Kazama, to start with i thought it was huge on the car but it does fill the hole very well and it now looks like it should have always been on.

With the carbon build up inside its a little louder and deeper, after a motorway cruise it sounds quite a bit louder...trouble is returning home from a long run i normally set a car alarm off down the road :D

Is this what you mean?

lowbackbm2.jpg

I did think when I first saw it Oh my ***! :ohmy: But now its on it looks good. Got a load of stick off my colleagues at work but they just dont get it do they :rolleyes:

got any sound clips yet? Cause I'm wantin a new exhaust and that was pretty much top of my list but I wanna hear it first, thing is though I want one that is loud! I aint tryin to be subtle wi my lex :D

All you need now is a rear lip and it will look even sweeter! I have the Kazama MK1, with a straight thru middle pipe on, sounds unreal! As with all exhaust they really do get better with age due too carbon build up! Wait a month mate, the noise will be incredible, especially with a prolex induction kit!

All you need now is a rear lip and it will look even sweeter! I have the Kazama MK1, with a straight thru middle pipe on, sounds unreal! As with all exhaust they really do get better with age due too carbon build up! Wait a month mate, the noise will be incredible, especially with a prolex induction kit!

Yup, induction kit next, prolex looks best to me, doesnt go over exhaust manifold.

Heres a short vid.

Dont know if i'm doing this right! :duh:

My Webpage