Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Lexus Is200 Se For Sale - **£6000!**

Anees

Hi guys,

The time has come to sell my Lexus IS200. I am not leaving the Lexus fold however. ;)

The info:

Number of Previous Owners: 1

Mileage: 79976

Model Year: 2000

MOT Expiry Date (MM/YYYY): Dec 2007

Date of 1st Registration: 18 Dec 2000

Colour: Green

Road Tax (MM/YYYY): May 2007

Service History: Full

EXTRA MODS:

- All Sport Mods (i.e Metal Pedals, Metal Sill Plates, Sport Spoiler)

- 35% Tints with sport logo

- 18" Toora Platiunum 5 wheels (full set of 5)

- Gold painted Calliphers with lexus stickers

- TRD Front Lip, Sideskirts and Rear Skirt

- Prolex-UK Veba colour coded parking sensors

- Prolex-UK AUX In

- Prolex-UK Total closure

- Parrot CK3100 Bluetooth Phonekit (with sound working through car speakers properly)

- Gold badges

- Paint Supaguarded

- Blue Reversing lights

ISSUES:

The car does have a few slight cosmetic problems. The front has a few stonechips, and the paint from the rear and side skirts is peeling off. Ideally it should be resprayed. NO DENTS or SCRATCHES!

One of the parking sensors doesn't work properly; Dave has already sent me a replacement colour coded sensor, so it just needs clipping in.

1.JPG

I need a quick sale so please PM me if you have any questions. The car has been driven by my sister for the past few months, but she finds it too big and wants a Mini Cooper, so unfotunetly it has so go; but I will not be Lexusless for long ;)

Thanks,

Anees

• 2 weeks later...

Car has just been sold this afternoon...... I cannot belive how sad I feel! Its the end of an era! :crybaby::crybaby:

I was cleaning it today and the more I cleaned it the more I wanted to keep it. The guy I sold it to is from Old Trafford and seemed like a great guy who has promised to look after it. I feel like I've had an arm cut off....... :unsure::unsure:

Tomorrows NorthWest meet will be its final voyage and then I have to drop the car off at Old Trafford. The buyer came with cash today, but I said I needed to go to the final meet tomorrow.

He said it was the best IS200 he had seen and he couldn't believe that the car was a 2000.

:crying::crybaby:

Car has just been sold this afternoon...... I cannot belive how sad I feel! Its the end of an era! :crybaby::crybaby:

I was cleaning it today and the more I cleaned it the more I wanted to keep it. The guy I sold it to is from Old Trafford and seemed like a great guy who has promised to look after it. I feel like I've had an arm cut off....... :unsure::unsure:

Tomorrows NorthWest meet will be its final voyage and then I have to drop the car off at Old Trafford. The buyer came with cash today, but I said I needed to go to the final meet tomorrow.

He said it was the best IS200 he had seen and he couldn't believe that the car was a 2000.

Know how you feel mate :blink:

:crying::crybaby:

I know how you feel mate, I was gutted giving my IS200 away, they really do "get inside you" dont they :winky:

But hey, onwards and upwards :D

I know how you feel mate, I was gutted giving my IS200 away, they really do "get inside you" dont they :winky:

Thats exactly how its feels - giving it away at the price IS200's seem to go for these days - kind of makes me glad I didn't spent serious ££££'s on performance mods - its money you'd never see again. :blink:

@Aidie - You don't get rid of me that easy.... :D I will still be active on here but just won't have a Lexus for abit........ I'LL BE BACK :whistling:

Thats exactly how its feels - giving it away at the price IS200's seem to go for these days - kind of makes me glad I didn't spent serious ££££'s on performance mods - its money you'd never see again. :blink:

@Aidie - You don't get rid of me that easy.... :D I will still be active on here but just won't have a Lexus for abit........ I'LL BE BACK :whistling:

yep, I paid the best part of £18k for mine when i bought it, and sold it for not much more than the 4 (and a half) years servicing, tyres, mot's etc...