Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Nurburgring 2007

Bazza

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else for this trip :question: The last trip was bloody awesome :D :D this will be even better :D im sure the sun will be with us this time :D

I would love to do one of these trips. :) Just never had my car yet to do it :crybaby: I think this one is Glastonbury weekend too :unsure:

Anyone else for this trip :question: The last trip was bloody awesome :D :D this will be even better :D im sure the sun will be with us this time :D

I would love to do one of these trips. :) Just never had my car yet to do it :crybaby: I think this one is Glastonbury weekend too :unsure:

If you would still like to come mate :question: room in my car, dont mind picking you up on the way :D

If you would still like to come mate :question: room in my car, dont mind picking you up on the way :D

Cheers for the offer mate. :) But I've just checked and it is Glastonbury weekend.... Oh well I'm sure there'll be another opportunity and I might even have my own car :)

Ok, hotel and train have been booked. I shall be bringing a mate along too.

Anymore up for this. Any of you new supercharged boys wanna try you car out :D

You don't have to go on the ring if you don't feel confident, just come along for the break and grab a couple of laps in someone elses car ;)

You don't have to go on the ring if you don't feel confident, just come along for the break and grab a couple of laps in someone elses car ;)

Nice one Lee :D what about Dave with the 1st s/c auto with all the work done, you want to come Dave :question:

Nice one Lee :D what about Dave with the 1st s/c auto with all the work done, you want to come Dave :question:

Dave is coming anyway isn't he?

EDIT: Just realised who you meant :blush: Would be good to see that beast. Trouble is i'd be jealous that he has a Katana intercooler and I won't have :crybaby: or might not have.

Edited by lee_iceman

Dave is coming anyway isn't he?

W481ggc Dave i mean, stage 2 boost Dave

i second that

its a fantastic weekend

cant believe theres not a lot interested ;)

i second that

its a fantastic weekend

cant believe theres not a lot interested ;)

worth posting something up over in TOC ?

Hi guys, ill hope to see you over there - leaving on the Sunday 17th and returning on the 25th. Should be spending alot of the time at the track as my misses parents are taking their new nissan 350z over aswell to see how it does. Going by ferry so hopfully we see you either in the car park or on the track.

errr chaps when you booked your hotel,were you asked for credit card details? cos i didnt have to.its given me a confimation number with total cost of 162 EUR,im pretty sure ive never been able to book a hotel over the net without giving them credit card details.please confirm.

also gord have you booked 2:20pm on the way out there and 4:20pm on the way back,cos it looks like Lee has booked 5:20pm on the way back,just let us know so i can get that booked also.

errr chaps when you booked your hotel,were you asked for credit card details? cos i didnt have to.its given me a confimation number with total cost of 162 EUR,im pretty sure ive never been able to book a hotel over the net without giving them credit card details.please confirm.

also gord have you booked 2:20pm on the way out there and 4:20pm on the way back,cos it looks like Lee has booked 5:20pm on the way back,just let us know so i can get that booked also.

i was...and its taken a deposit...................

booked for 4.20 return

@Raj, I have booked the same train times at Gord :) yet to book the hotel, need the missus to make up her mind asap.

@Tom B, would be good to meet you over there. Will you be taking your IS200 too? We'll keep an eye out for it.

no details asked for

but confirmation number given :)

no details asked for

but confirmation number given :)

must know I'm a dodgy geezer :blush:

@bazza cheers for the reply,it doesnt seem to ask for credit card details,unless you are requesting a guaranteed arrival after 7pm reservation.

@dave yes you are a dodgy geezer

@lee so its the train from folkestone-calais leaving 2:20pm

and coming back 4:20pm?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk