Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Nurburgring 2007

Bazza

Arnt the marshall really strict on filming at the ring and ive been told that last year they were searching cars & bikes as they got to the gate for hidden cameras. I think most people have to hide them until they get through the gates and then film or like me get the misses to hold it while i drive (hopefully taking her mind off the driving!!! :winky: )

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah my one has the same race cats/X pipe as the csl has in that video,thats probably why it sounds fairly similar.Im not sure if im gonna have an rs6 by the end of this month,cos i missed out on the one i wanted due to a **** dealer who dedided to sell to someone else,even though id reserved it,cheeky ****!!!but i think im gonna be keeping the M3 anyway and keep it alongside the rs6,but the worst part is that my supercharged IS200 will have to go,which im kinda upset about.

Lee are you bringing those walkie talkies again?cos they worked really well last time.

Im lookin for an in car camera mount to capture the action as i do the ring,ive found one,but was wondering if anyone knew of any other place that sells these

http://www.b-hague.co.uk/Mounting%20Brackets.htm

have a look at

http://www.fastfilms.co.uk :)

Are we all gunna meet at the same service staion again?

Was it Maidstone??? If so what time do we all think?

I think that was it yeah. The train is to leave at 14:20 so if we meet, ready to leave for 13:00 we should be ok.

Those coming down the M6 wanna meet at 8ish? Raj, thats 8 in the morning :o :)

What time are you guys planning to meet up at the track on the Saturday and where is the best place to meet, Main car park? As im leaving next Sunday morning and wont have access to my computer while im over there. Was hoping to sent some pictures back while im there but I need to sweet talk my girlfriends father in taking his laptop!

B)-->

QUOTE(Tom B @ Jun 9 2007, 05:29 PM)
What time are you guys planning to meet up at the track on the Saturday and where is the best place to meet, Main car park? As im leaving next Sunday morning and wont have access to my computer while im over there. Was hoping to sent some pictures back while im there but I need to sweet talk my girlfriends father in taking his laptop!

we usually use the field car park over the roundabout at the entrance

loads of room unlike the main car park

time probably around 11.00am ....but dont hold me to it

pm me a mobile no.

we usually collect all the mobile nos. and each have access to each others

Hooray, I just booked the train. I shall be there for the convoy down to Germany at least! Got some business on the continent on the way home :whistling:

excellent news :D

dont forget your suitcase :whistling:

B)-->

QUOTE(Tom B @ Jun 9 2007, 05:29 PM)

Go Here

and copy+paste these co-ords into search and it'll show you the carpark/field Bazza is on about :)

50 20' 50.06"N, 6 57' 57.58"E

Setting it to Hybrid view helps ;)

ok cool, thanks for that! Bazza ill send you a message with my contact details and then ill see you all on the Saturday. Only 2 more days at work for me before i go!!!! Cant Wait!

can everyone pm me their mobile numbers

I will collate them and send them out to all who are going :)

rsarin done

gord done

sanj done

paul done

maneesh done

tom done

dave done

sam done

lee done

sparkystav done

by the way .........ONLY 7 days to go :D

Are we all gunna meet at the same service staion again?

Was it Maidstone??? If so what time do we all think?

I think that was it yeah. The train is to leave at 14:20 so if we meet, ready to leave for 13:00 we should be ok.

Those coming down the M6 wanna meet at 8ish? Raj, thats 8 in the morning :o :)

Yes meeting at same services as last time, SETTING OFF from services at 13.00PM TO CATCH THE TRAIN.

I know bazza is setting off B4 us, and going by boat, but who is going on the train ?????

Dave

Lee

Raj

Gord

Paul T

Maneesh

Sam boat

Sanj

ps. Steve from Charlesworth motors is not coming on this trip now. (Racing his bike)

Yes meeting at same services as last time, SETTING OFF from services at 13.00PM TO CATCH THE TRAIN.

Might be worth SETTING OFF at 12:30 if what Dave says can happen :ohmy:

Steve from Charlesworth motors is not coming on this trip now. (Racing his bike)

Thats a shame, still it'll be his loss :)

shame steve aint coming,but i suppose his bikes come first.so i guess the rest of the chaps paul,sanj,maneesh etc are getting the ferry?

Paul and Sanj are on the train too ;) (see post above yours) :)

Just Maneesh we are unsure of. In more ways than one :D

Right just sorted out going with Lee to this.

I've booked my hotel (£83 there was a deal on for them three days!), got my insurance and Lee's organised the Train.

Is there anything else i need or you suggest? (apart from passport and cash obviously)

Stav