Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Nurburgring 2007

Bazza

Ok, planned dates are now set for late June .

Travelling over on the Friday 22nd, Ring on Saturday and Sunday and drive back on the Monday 25th.

Staying at the same hotel as previous trips, nice location, friendly staff, and highly recommended

accor/ibis frechen

For a double/twin room it is approx €162 for the 3 nights.

Ferry link is http://www.poferries.com/tourist/

Outward journey - Dover to Calais, Friday 22nd 2007,

Return journey - Calais to Dover, Monday 25th 2007,

Numerous other routes and times can be made, its up to you if you want to do the whole or only part of the weekend

Although this is a Lexus owners meet, there is no restriction on who can come or even what car you bring, as past visits have shown "the more the merrier"

Please post up if interested and if you have any questions

when booked and i'll amend the post to show whos coming.

Pictures and comments from last year.

pics from april 2006

pics from August 2006

ring trippers list:

Bazza and Janey fri-mon

Dave Ellen and Kami (2 cars :o ) fri-mon

Gord fri-mon

Rsarin fri-mon

Lee fri-mon

Paul t and the crew fri-mon

Tom b fri-mon

TDI Sam and Anna fri-mon

Maneesh fri-mon

sparkystav fri-mon

Ellz (maybe)

johndcfc (maybe)

Tom B meeting out there

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hopefully bazza will have it b4 then,tryin to get rid of the m3 as we speak,to raise fundage for it.look forward to this trip as last one was ace!!starlet?still want a front seat ride around the ring.

I'm on for this one, holidays will be booked with work on Tuesday

I'll be in the IS again unless I can tempt Damien to bring his GTi, or unless I have some new metal by then.

@Raj, You selling up already, the RS6 is a nice motor, you don't hear too much about them but had a pax ride in one a few months back, absolutly awesome. Let me know when you get rid of the M3, i'd like a blast in her before she goes :D

I'll be in the IS again unless I can tempt Damien to bring his GTi, or unless I have some new metal by then.

@Raj, You selling up already, the RS6 is a nice motor, you don't hear too much about them but had a pax ride in one a few months back, absolutly awesome. Let me know when you get rid of the M3, i'd like a blast in her before she goes :D

Test dive next week Lee :D Raj is coming in the M3 to charlesworth on 14th :winky:

Test dive next week Lee :D Raj is coming in the M3 to charlesworth on 14th :winky:

:offtopic: Sorted, theres some nice roads round there too with some nice ditches :) Also have to bring my helmet see if I can get a ride on one of Steves bikes :)

As always if the cars ready its the weekend before my bday as well so would be ideal :D

dates were picked to coincide with your birthday mate, :D

What a gent :) lol

Won some VIP tickets to Hyde Park calling at work for the same weekend, im gonna have to swap them asap me thinks :)

That's weird, I posted exactly the same as Lee above, but at about 11:00am :huh:

:blush: sorry jamie ,

i deleted your post because i thought it was irrelevant and was you posting your affections to dave, i now see the relevance was to daves request for a driver :blush:

i apologise , and i am sure dave will put you in the consideration for a driver

if not you can have a go in mine :)