Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Nurburgring 2007

Bazza

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i have hollow legs.................hehehe. Dave what are you bringin car wise?

That's a thought, I'm coming with Lee in his S/c IS but What car is everyone else bringing with them?

You still bringing two Dave?

Stav

Lexus is200 supercharged or BMW 330d Msport :D

Lee are you bringin the walkie talkies again mate.I think they were a smart idea last time,for fuel stops etc and for chatting absolute ***** along the way.

also has anyone checked the weather for sat/sun,i think its gonna be wet and windy with thunderstorms.AHHHHHH!!!!!!!,thats what it says on the weather channel.

also has anyone checked the weather for sat/sun,i think its gonna be wet and windy with thunderstorms.AHHHHHH!!!!!!!,thats what it says on the weather channel.

the weather channel can be unreliable, but I've looked at bbc and other websites, and they are talking about thunderstorms too. right - should make it more fun eh!!!!

light showers forecasted for the journey to germany on friday, so bear that in mind for journey time

Lee are you bringin the walkie talkies again mate.I think they were a smart idea last time,for fuel stops etc and for chatting absolute ***** along the way.

Yes mate, but I only have 2. Unless someone else has a set?

Rain's not good but i'm sure we'll still all have a laugh.

Stav

especially on semi-slicks :lol: ........ :duh:

tis down to driver skill.............................

looks at own skill rating of -4 and says lets go shopping !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i must say stayin in the hotel and gettin ******* is my ideal holiday,but id still like to go to the ring even if its hammering it down,as ive heard cos of it being in the mountains its fairly unpredictable and can sometimes be sunny with no rain when they predict storms.The car im takin tho does not like the rain,infact ive had some hairy moments on the road with it in the rain,think the ring could bite when wet.

nice golf GT is the way to go.i fancy pickin up one of those track cars thru one of the hire companies out there,i hear they rent out golf gti track cars for next to nout, its probably well worth while considering you could possibly wrap your own car minus insurance,instead hire one with insurance for around a ton for 2 hrs

nice golf GT is the way to go.i fancy pickin up one of those track cars thru one of the hire companies out there,i hear they rent out golf gti track cars for next to nout, its probably well worth while considering you could possibly wrap your own car minus insurance,instead hire one with insurance for around a ton for 2 hrs

Yeah, you can rent from racehaus for that money, but then you have to arrange your own insurance. I've hired a 320Si for half day on Sunday from rent racecar. 8 million euros worth of insurance, and it's supposed to be very good in the wet!!! :unsure:

i know maneesh ive heard of them b4,i wouldnt mind lookin into it for this time or next time.

book fast if you want anything, they have no cars left on the saturday, and only the 318i on sunday avo or the 320si on sunday avo too..last time i spoke to them..

ok mate cheers ,im meeting some boys from the M3 forum over there,.and hopefully getting a ride in one of their hired bmws,if its an awesome handling car i may try and go halves with em n whatever theyve hired

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk