Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Strathcaron Blue W/ Anthracite Alloys

see if you can find my thread on my re-furbing. You should see what your car will look like.

Quick pic (but it needs a damn good clean)> Sideshotinsunshine.jpg

Sorry but not my cup of tea as they say.Dont know if i would like it better with centers painted also or if the colour is just too dark or dull or.................................i dont know what it is but i dont like it sorry

1, how they would look restored to the original finish

photo0137ka5.jpg

2, with a smoked finish

photo0137enq0.jpg

3, or finally in white

whitelq8.jpg

The white looks pretty smart in my opinion, i'm thinking of doing it at somepoint when winter comes again.

Yeh i dunno, i like the white as i just think it would look amazing in the snow with the white, bit of a luxurious rally car effect lol.

dont get me wrong it does look nice in the white and i still like the look of the BMW even tho i got a lexus so its not a bad thing to say it looks like it lol its never cold enough up in our neck of the woods for snow anyway Jay :winky: :winky: :winky:

I must say the pictures don't do the wheels any justice they look really smart in the flesh!!

Do shine really well :D

Midlands meet was 13/4 at Long eaton.

didnt know! or would have gone..next time i guess

I must say the pictures don't do the wheels any justice they look really smart in the flesh!!

Do shine really well :D

Midlands meet was 13/4 at Long eaton.

didnt know! or would have gone..next time i guess

Had numerous posts up to try and make evryone aware and get as much interest as possible, will make sure everyone knows next time to get as many people over as possible. :D