Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Replacment Anti Roll Bar Bushes

Hi Folks,

After reading a few things about the creaking I was getting being linked to the anti rolbar bushed, invested in Lexus OEM replacements, didn't want harsher (or possibly creaky) aftermarket polly ones.

I fitted them today before my drive from Leicester to Warington...

They are fab! make such a difference, all my creaks and groans are gone.

No greasing needed and they seem to have some sort of fabric braid in the bearing area, super smooth.

If you have creaks over speed bumps or clunks on potholed roads, change em, it's bound to help.

:D

Hi Folks,

After reading a few things about the creaking I was getting being linked to the anti rolbar bushed, invested in Lexus OEM replacements, didn't want harsher (or possibly creaky) aftermarket polly ones.

I fitted them today before my drive from Leicester to Warington...

They are fab! make such a difference, all my creaks and groans are gone.

No greasing needed and they seem to have some sort of fabric braid in the bearing area, super smooth.

If you have creaks over speed bumps or clunks on potholed roads, change em, it's bound to help.

:D

I have just noticed mine is creaking since the weather got dry. Do you have part number and how much were they?

Thanks

Mick

Hi,

I didn't have the part number, just called Lexus Leicester with my VIN number (so they get the right ones) and went to pick them up 2 days later, should work with any Lex dealer.

I read loads about the proflex poly bushes on the US site, lots of people rave about them and say how they last really well and increase handling... I didn't want that (I lost enough ride smoothness with the big wheels), I just wanted the original ride quality.

Several reports about the poly replacements creaking if not greased right and needing greasing every 3 months so I didn't fancy that either.

• 4 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...