Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Im Back

Gord

Well after short time without owning a lexus i have, last night gone and got myself another :D thanks Anees for the lift :winky:

Its a well known car to this club and Anees dream car :lol: but needs some work to get back to the standard it was in :duh: (not much really)

It has everything fitted that i would of had fitted myself :D

Hope to be doing some more mods to the car, to make my mark on it too :winky:

Hope to see you all soon ( in the lexus) :D

Gord

What you got then Gord?

Soooo do you have like three cars now then? :)

Well its Green and a JAE winner from 2004 :D

3 cars :o the BMW is going to be for sale soon mate :o it is a fantastic car :winky: lots of power 260bhp (yes i have the print out) mpg is fantastic toooo 40+, 49mpg on m/way run :D but its just not the car for me :duh:

:D

You've got yourself a great car there mate, like you say it's got everything you could possibly want, except for the Katana intercooler - any news on whether TDi will sell you one yet?

:D

You've got yourself a great car there mate, like you say it's got everything you could possibly want, except for the Katana intercooler - any news on whether TDi will sell you one yet?

Post's removed mate :o but i think he will not mate :o but having said that, if someone that can and steve is going to fitting it, i will get to see one :D

It won't be long before we see one on your car then - it'll be really nice when it's all done :D

Great looking car though, it was the first modded IS I ever really saw back at Gaydon way back in the day :)

I took some pics last night! Got home at 1.20am!! 6+ hours of driving.

I'll post a few in a bit.

I was drooling on the way back - its the car that made me want a green lexus in its hayday and my PC wallpaper! :lol:

The pics are not great....it was about 9.30 at night!

It sounds lovely, but is rather loud....

Well I can only think it was Duncan's old car ............ ;)

if it was the one for sale recently i would agree

a prime example as well

congratulations Gord and welcome to the lexus fold .......again :)

SOME PICS

Sorry the pics are so poor, but we were in a rush and I'm not exactly David Bailey :blush:

Can you guess what it is yet?

1g.JPG

How about now?

2g.JPG

Yes its the JAE winner 2004 in the best colour when clean. :shifty:

3g.JPG

Gord checking for dead bodies :whistling:

4g.JPG

Another pic

5g.JPG

Gold Badges and Fog/brake mod already done

6g.JPG

Lots of toys and shiny bits in the engine. I think some of the work was done by TDI too? :tomato:

7g.JPG

Interior

8g.JPG

WOW - nice gages! (very bad pic!)

9g.JPG

The car in its hayday

DUNC2.jpg

Your welcome for the lift mate.. ;)

Shame your getting rid of the BMW when its faster and more economical, but if it doesn't "float your boat" then thats it! I am feeling the same, but its a lovely car.....

PS Have you sold the Astra VXR too?

Thought it would be that one ........... nice one Gord ! ;)

What an earth was going on here ? LOL

8g.JPG

........ and oh, Anees, forget David Bailey, your camera skills are terrible ! :lol:

........ and oh, Anees, forget David Bailey, your camera skills are terrible ! :lol:

:blush::blush: I wasn't sure what to do with the flash. My camera has so many options, :lol:

Could do with some tips actually.....

Thought it would be that one ........... nice one Gord ! ;)

What an earth was going on here ? LOL

8g.JPG

Thats my lad joe at the controls :D thinking he was going to be driving it home :lol: he's only 13 :winky:

Congrats.... so it's an IS300?

No mate :D not really into auto's, having said that i did go to but Aristo tt last week :o but had sold :duh:

Someone mentioned that Anees has an IS300 badge on his car..... so i put 2+2 together and got 5 :blush:

Congrats.... so it's an IS300?

No mate :D not really into auto's, having said that i did go to but Aristo tt last week :o but had sold :duh:

Someone mentioned that Anees has an IS300 badge on his car..... so i put 2+2 together and got 5 :blush:

Oi...that was when first got the car, I hadn't realised the difference between the IS200 and IS300 at the time. Mr ScarFace can't seem to forget it however....... :lol:

Deffo says IS200..

@Gord - I thought you woud sell the BM for much more then that. Thats a VERY good price compared to what I have seen in Autotrader and eBay.

nice car Gord :) :winky:

did your old IS have the induction kit in also???

what mods are on this then?

i notice the s/c, Dastek UniChip (no idea wat the heck this does??), some c/f blings and TRD? styling kit....any other treasures???

The Dastek Unichip and the 3D Mapping module, basically a piggyback ECU mate, might have been TDi did the map before, can't remember, guess it will need doing again if the induction kit is replaced with the TTE airbox?