Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Im Back

Gord

sorry to hijack gord, but does re-mapping etc etc become neccessary after fitting the s/c or is just and ecu reset ok??

No, TTE ECU, then re-set your car's ecu :D

Car has TTE coilovers, hks back box, TTE anti roll bars, full b/kit, prolex flywheel/clutch etc

Duncan did have the TTE air box fitted at some time, i have lots of bill's from Tdi/lexus/toyota for the parts Duncan had put onto the car :D he really did take care of it :D the last owner has let it go a bit really, its had some paint done to one side, thats not up to my standards :o so im going to get that sorted asap :D other than that it a very nice car for the money :D

Nice one mate :D

This was one stunning car back when dunc had it. Shame its previous owner had let it slip a bit. Sure a man of your calibre can get it back up to scratch Gord B)

Good to see a top class example back in the club

How much is the BM going for Gord?

Still no idea what car it is :duh:

13K mate, its 03 plate 6 speed 330d Msport

Little outta my budget at the mo otherwise id be very tempted....the cost of petrol is crippling me when I go down south! :tsktsk:

Nice IS though matey. Can never make my mind up about the Green color.... :)

Nice car mate. How much you get it for and why you shifting the Bemmer?

Hi pip, just over 6k for the lexus :D the Bmw is very nice car mate dont get me wrong :) shi* loads of power, and mpg is fantastic :o but it dont just do it for me :duh: its not the car its me :huh:

So when this came along, i thought i would have it :) and i do love the lexus, i did go and have a look at Aristo in Bradford, very nice with everything done to it, really looked nice, but he had just sold it, or i would have had that :D

Nice car mate. How much you get it for and why you shifting the Bemmer?

i did go and have a look at Aristo in Bradford, very nice with everything done to it, really looked nice, but he had just sold it, or i would have had that :D

That Aristo has got me thinking about my next Lexus/Toyota..... :shifty:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links