Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Altezza Do I Buy?

they are as good as the is if treated right . its looks ok there isnt much info on the car . its been modified so i dont know how it got a grade 4 considering modified cars are ment to be grade 1

They seem decent guys if its the place i'm thinking of (think they are just of M6 J10 :unsure: ), I went to see an Evo6 down there a few months back and my me and a mate then went to buy his Evo4 GSR. No problems with it at all.

Good luck with it, i'm sure you won't be able to say no when you test drive it, a totally different beast to the IS :)

Sorry to see the cooper go though :(

they are as good as the is if treated right . its looks ok there isnt much info on the car . its been modified so i dont know how it got a grade 4 considering modified cars are ment to be grade 1

Hello mate

Hopefully i get some more info and try and get some engine pic's tomorrow when i go to have a look? How does the grading work on import cars?? it looks quite clean in the pic's is there anything i should check for apart from the basics?

Thanks

Chris...

They seem decent guys if its the place i'm thinking of (think they are just of M6 J10 :unsure: ), I went to see an Evo6 down there a few months back and my me and a mate then went to buy his Evo4 GSR. No problems with it at all.

Good luck with it, i'm sure you won't be able to say no when you test drive it, a totally different beast to the IS :)

Sorry to see the cooper go though :(

Ay up Lee

yes mate i was a bit sad to see my mini go quite enjoyed driving it as i'd just had chipped and it went like a little rocket, but it had only done 2000 miles in 18 month so seemed daft to keep it sitting outside the house :crybaby:

Came past your place earlier on my way to find the new b+q

Chris.... :)

sterio probably wont work . if it dose its a miracle

suspension might be very bouncy ( bad springs ) look at the roof to see if it was on its top .

if you get to drive it drive into a pothole or somthn listen to see if there is a kinda banging noise .

ask about the full service if its had it before you get it as the timing belt is probably crap.

the breaks might need changing as well .

i ive changed a lot of pieces in my altezza mostly my choise

its never given me any hassel and im very pleased with it . cant belive u sold the mini tho id of kept that and sold the is200

the altezza is savage . enjoy

i must admit i'm missing the mini already if the Altezza doesn't work out i might have a look for a cooper s works :)

Thankyou for the advice so far it all helps

Thanks

Chris... :)

Came past your place earlier on my way to find the new b+q

What a nightmare those new roads are now, no right turns on any of the junctions :tsktsk:

i got got the rear round again on the island just past your house, thought i was going to take an old dear out in a fiesta?

think i left a funny smell in that area ;) :D

How'd it go Chris?

Can I expect to see you driving around in a nice White Tezza now?

Hello matey

it was a nice car but not much on it being white and thought it was alot to pay for a 8yr old car so had a look at an is300 on sat at lexus stoke in red but thought that was over priced at £13000 for an 02 plate?

so still looking at the mo?

Chris... :blink:

So, I gather you're replacing your IS Sport then?

Jamie

hello again mate

Have been looking for a bit now i was tempted to go for the is250 but i like the shape i've got at the moment i've test drove the chrysler 300c which i love but i'd have to go for the 3.0l diesel.

so maybe go for an is300 which i've been out in a few times now as my mate had 1 untill a couple of weeks ago but he swapped it for a seat?? :duh:

Oh I really do like the 300C :D

I must admit I do prefer the shape of the IS200 to the 220 / 250 etc. Some manufacturers care to retain an essence of a previous build when they replace a model - I can't see any of that in the 220/250.

The IS200 has a crackin' shape IMHO.

Jamie

At the moment i can afford to keep the is200 as i've just sold my mini cooper and could sell my grand vitara to get a newer model just that my partner likes the vitara as its a bit higher up i think she just likes being nosey :D so got to keep on at her till she breaks :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links