Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Any Chance Of Fitting Dump Valves On Is200?

Thanks elexes!

Yeah i wanted to know just for the sound value, do you know what kind of sound output the electronic ones give out compared to real one?

Also where do they fit and how much do they cost?

thanks elexes!

www.saber-edv.com you can see them here mate

Thats just wrong! The same as buying an intercooler for the look. They do a job and are not just for show. If you want a dump valve then buy a turbo for it to work off!!!! ;)

Or just buy some go faster stripes for the side of your car and be done with it.. Oh and fluffy dice and a Burberry cap!

Thanks elexes!

Yeah i wanted to know just for the sound value, do you know what kind of sound output the electronic ones give out compared to real one?

Also where do they fit and how much do they cost?

thanks elexes!

This is so funny :lol: ..........But its your car mate you do what you want, still think its funny as F***K :lol:

dont know anything about the sound output but id agree the sound of a dump valve is great .

tis why ive spent so much on my engine ... but if the gf asks i just gave it a wash and the intercooler a wash cause it was so dirty you couldnt see it before

dont listen to the others if you want to put one in do it . tho it would be nice to see how good the electronic one sounds cause they might not live up to what your after . good luck

you could try demon tweaks also think they might do it

I agree, if thats what floats your boat get it and try it and if you dont like fine take it out again im sure someone else will buy it on eBay.

If everyone had the same tastes and preferences in there cars we would all be driving the same car.Some people just want you to know they have a TURBO but never mind them.You will see them for sale new on eBay and if you go for it dont be shy in letting us know how it is either way.GoodLuck !!

What is the point?

Its almost like buying a fake expensive watch.

go to that website and read the feedback its funny

Recenlty bought the Saber-EDV V2 and has improved to the V1 which is seen in the DEMO video. Better more realistic dump sound and the unit is half the size of the older version! I have fitted this to a Clio 1.2! Boy is it alot of FUN to have. Unlike others i have added another switch on the dash and can activate it by hand when i want! Well worth the money and attracts attention on the road! :)

ive recently fitted this "fake" dumpvalve on my nissan sunny, and i pulled because my new girlfriend thinks i have a turbo, but i really dont know whether to tell her the truth. i would recommend it guys it works!

I think it's well smart. I got one to fit onto my Corsa Merit and it just transformed the car! All the people I pass, think I've got a Calibra Turbo conversion or something now! I pulled up with some lads alongside in a Clio 182 and after accelerating and they heard this, they turned to look at me and backed off! Mental kit - one that I cannot recommend highly enough if you want to sound cool... :)

Everytime i hear the noise it makes me scream which is all gd. i think this is the best invention ever!

:blink::lol:

I think that I have spotted a gap in the market, surly these little gizmos could be reprogrammed to produce any noise that you wish and fitted to a wider range of vehicles... Say a builders Transit that breaks wind every time he changes gear...Just like the driver does or a family car that says "Mmmmm, Doughnuts!" in a Homer Simpson voice..

Anyone else got any suggestions?

What is the point?

Its almost like buying a fake expensive watch.

not quite, a fake expensive watch, is still a watch, and can be used as a watch.

a fake dump valve is a useless piece of electrics taking up space, which does no more than make noise, and has no possitive effect on the performance of the vehicle it is fitted to, infact, having a fake expensive watch would increase the chances of someone pulling in a Corsa than a fake dumpvalve!

Some people may like to make out they have more under the hood than they actually have, like putting socks down there pants but it's never a good idea.

Just spend the extra cash and get a turbo :D

If your trying to pull women with a dump valve then your definately going for the wrong women!!