Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Aftermarket S/c Filter

Have just replaced my TTE airbox filter with an aftermarket one, still fits in the airbox though.

The car definatly sounds more throatier now and it feels slightly more responsive.

Anyone with the airbox tried a different filter before?

Have just replaced my TTE airbox filter with an aftermarket one, still fits in the airbox though.

The car definatly sounds more throatier now and it feels slightly more responsive.

Anyone with the airbox tried a different filter before?

What make is it then Lee :question:

Yeah I had the K&N one in mine way back when, you should notice you can hear the recirc slightly more when you let off at high revs!

Think it's the recirc anyway, when you have the induction hose fitted you just hear the air shooting back out the filter area, it makes a right old noise!

I had K&N in my tte airbox
Yeah I had the K&N one in mine way back when, you should notice you can hear the recirc slightly more when you let off at high revs!

Think it's the recirc anyway, when you have the induction hose fitted you just hear the air shooting back out the filter area, it makes a right old noise!

Ditto to both :D