Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just Been For A Ride In This Bad Boy!

aido

Just been for a ride in my mates Westfield - the thing is crazy, thought mine was a quick car but forget about it!

07042007135b.jpg

As you can see I'm a bit bigger than my mate - I didn't reckon I was gonna fit but there we go

Proper mega!

PMSL wrong gear stick :D

To be honest it looks tighter than it was, a few metres down the road and my arse fell into the seat a bit better, was well funny, got some right strange looks when we took a tour around the Old House car park in Ches Vegas :lol:

Just been for a ride in my mates Westfield - the thing is crazy, thought mine was a quick car but forget about it!

07042007135b.jpg

As you can see I'm a bit bigger than my mate - I didn't reckon I was gonna fit but there we go

Proper mega!

Who's cat is that?

...i'll get my coat :duh:

PMSL, yeah think I slept a bit too much on my face as a kid :lol:

Yeah mega car, mine feels slow now!!

It's a good job we're good friends :lol:

Him and his mrs are tiny so they fit in easy, you should have seen the state of one of the other lads in there, that was even funnier!

what were the cobra seats like ?

im much like your self real men have size 34+ waist and im finding it hard to find good seats for my car so im always on the look out

im sure ur car is just as fast its just the wind creating a illusion

drive with all ur windows down see if that helps :P

anyone got a lift in a atom yet ?

The Cobra seats were nice mate, really comfortable, was surprised actually! You definitely don't shift in those!

I don't know mate, that thing only weighs a third of mine so don't think i'd keep up, would be interesting to have a go though, will have a word with him in a bit as we're off on the lash very very shortly for the all dayer!