Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Different Spoiler

diddykong157

mine is a 05 plate SE, it came with that spoiler thou.

is it just for sport or SE too?

At the time it was just sport, then later lexus started putting TRD sideskirts and front + rear lips on to SE too, so im thinking yours has the lip's and sideskirts to :question:

tte spoiler was never fitted as std, theres an early sport, no brake light and a later sport with brake light, there is also a high sport spoiler, no brake light

then the high level TRD hoop spoiler

tte spoiler was never fitted as std, theres an early sport, no brake light and a later sport with brake light, there is also a high sport spoiler, no brake light

then the high level TRD hoop spoiler

What was the small lip spoiler called that was fitted to the 1st sports then :question: the very small one, like you get on a BMW.

At the time it was just sport, then later lexus started putting TRD sideskirts and front + rear lips on to SE too, so im thinking yours has the lip's and sideskirts to :question:

Nope. I don't have any styling kit at all. no lips or sideskirts, but just the spoiler with brake light

thats why its confusing me when i went back to the dealer a while back regarding to my rear wind screen

Nope. I don't have any styling kit at all. no lips or sideskirts, but just the spoiler with brake light

thats why its confusing me when i went back to the dealer a while back regarding to my rear wind screen

Sat/nav full leather then :question:

From 05 onwards, the spoiler was also fitted to the SE as standard (same as the sport one with the brake light in it). Satnav was included at the same time.

The TRD skirts were a no cost option on 05 cars, that's why some have them and some don't :)

it wasnt called anything, it, the small original sport one, is different to the TTE spoiler

Correct...my 2001 Sport has the small lip spoiler with no brakelight, looks nothing like the first post.

Sat/nav full leather then :question:

yeah. full leather and sat nav

damn, i wished the previous owner added the skirts... but the old man didn't :yawn:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links