Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Altezza Sxe10 180km Blue Gauge Cluster

Rrs200

Ya saw that on Ebay myself.... wonder what changed in 2001 in regards the cluster as mine is 2000 reg so i guess it wouldn't work... :(

Something to do with the plastic they used inside i think that the standard bulbs we have wouldnt illuminate it properly, and it has a digital display showing u ur mileage and what gear ur in i think.

Ya saw that on Ebay myself.... wonder what changed in 2001 in regards the cluster as mine is 2000 reg so i guess it wouldn't work... :(

Something to do with the plastic they used inside i think that the standard bulbs we have wouldnt illuminate it properly, and it has a digital display showing u ur mileage and what gear ur in i think.

Afaik it displays your speed in digital aswell. Mark has a set in his car (not too sure if they're the blue or not...)

That is a 2001+ gauge cluster, they changed all Altezzas gauges after this year.

As I have gathered, the stock ones should have still been orange.

Be aware that Auto gauges will only work for Autos, and the gauges should be plug and play.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

By *** its been a long time since ive posted here.

I installed the 2003 digital cluster to my 2001 altezza. had issues in wiring the cluster lights.

It looks savage though.

I have a video of car doing 0-160kmph on the cluster. Looks very nice.

Car is sold since last year. Really miss it.

Sean