Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi All Newbie Here

GarethParry

Just order a new IS 220D picking it up on 27th of this month thought id join up and say hi in advance any hints and tiops on best way to break a new one in would be well appreciated and any adivce on getting better fuel consumption etc and more power etc and MODS i could do would be well received

Welcome, I hope you enjoy it.

I've only had mine for just over a month, but I'm loving it so far.

I wouldn't think too seriously about mods, personally - not the kind of car where you're going to be able to do anything that's worth the money, tbh.

Even a chip isn't going to be worth it, especially if you're going for economy (despite what they say... IMHO).

G

Cheers Gareth fairone i probably wont do ought then just asking to see if there was anything out there that was really worth investing in

*** knows where im getting it through to be honest Im in the army and serving in Germany and have gone through a dealer out here who sorts it all out i just take my px back and pick up new one.

Ill find out Tuesday where it is that i pick it up from dealers a guy called Mark Bryson now he works with a guy called Jeff but aint got a clue what his surname is.

Cheers Gareth fairone i probably wont do ought then just asking to see if there was anything out there that was really worth investing in

*** knows where im getting it through to be honest Im in the army and serving in Germany and have gone through a dealer out here who sorts it all out i just take my px back and pick up new one.

Ill find out Tuesday where it is that i pick it up from.

i thought you was forces, i was in Hohne for many many years, if your going through the tax free lexus dealer then it will be Grant and green,

you at Fally or senny dealership?

normally the cars are collected from the UK, Kent, G&G normally pay for the ferry ticket

Yeah they are paying for the ticket which is a bonus.

Not from either of those mate im in Osnabruck thankfully a lot better than Fally or Senny *** ive been to both of them and thankfully for no longer than a couple of nights at a time.

Just cant wait now im like a little kid getting a new toy i WANT IT NOW lol :crybaby:

Where is Grant and Green then

Yeah they are paying for the ticket which is a bonus.

Not from either of those mate im in Osnabruck thankfully a lot better than Fally or Senny *** ive been to both of them and thankfully for no longer than a couple of nights at a time.

Just cant wait now im like a little kid getting a new toy i WANT IT NOW lol :crybaby:

Where is Grant and Green then

Grant and Green are the Lexus Authorised Tax Free dealers in Germany for HM Forces and Diplomatic sales

each of the regional offices, Fally/Hohne, snnelager and osnabruck, are all part of the Grant and Green chain, they also sell Saab

Welcome to the club, and while I am at it, whats wrong with Senni?. Spent many a happy hour or two at the True Hussar in Schloss Neuhaus.......Ah, memories from the distant past :D

All i know is i spent 4 mths there last year and if i can help it i don't wanna go back.

Its just such a busy place you know with the on shop in the whole town and that sort of thing lmao well ok 2 shops but thats about it :o

ah well of all places i spose its better than timbucktoo (Dont know if i spelt that right).

Oh and looks like i may be dleayed picking the new car up :tsktsk: may be first week in May unfortunately

• 2 weeks later...