Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Radio Code For Is200 Cd Player

i recently bought my IS and i've already started planning my audio upgrade B) . i'll be selling my standard bottom loading multi changer to help fund my spending spree but i was wondering how i go about finding out what the radio code is for it.

im struggling to sell it without one! can anyone help :question:

i recently bought my IS and i've already started planning my audio upgrade B) . i'll be selling my standard bottom loading multi changer to help fund my spending spree but i was wondering how i go about finding out what the radio code is for it.

im struggling to sell it without one! can anyone help :question:

No code for IS200 as it does not have one.

Post your pics of the new install during and after installation if you can !!

No code for IS200 as it does not have one.

Post your pics of the new install during and after installation if you can !!

i intend to, found the perfect Panasonic unit with orange illumination! was going to stick with Alpine (what i had in my previous car). but cant find an orange display unit. but this panasonic is pretty danm close to the alpine's ive been looking at!

http://www.motor-world.co.uk/images/hires/13020.jpg

hello fellow newbie,

dont know if you have read the other posts but its not an easy job changing the oem stereo.. not the usual

'to shop and buy an adaptor lead jobbie!!'

hello fellow newbie,

dont know if you have read the other posts but its not an easy job changing the oem stereo.. not the usual

'to shop and buy an adaptor lead jobbie!!'

i have read a couple, and brettster is a mate of mine. the cahnge over is dead simple if you have an S, as it doesnt have the amplifier like the SE and Sport.

there are leads available on eBay which allow easy installation of after market head units even in the SE and Sport models :)

i intend to, found the perfect Panasonic unit with orange illumination! was going to stick with Alpine (what i had in my previous car). but cant find an orange display unit. but this panasonic is pretty danm close to the alpine's ive been looking at!

http://www.motor-world.co.uk/images/hires/13020.jpg

You should get an ALPINE CDA-9853R , it is totally user changeable with regards to illumination.

It will lead the ICE in my car in the next month when I get the time. Lots of great features you can program with pc then load to head unit on cd says the website... less than £200

It's only an idea.

thats the headunt im afrer

it can do all colours cant it ??

i have been told it can!

You should get an ALPINE CDA-9853R , it is totally user changeable with regards to illumination.

It will lead the ICE in my car in the next month when I get the time. Lots of great features you can program with pc then load to head unit on cd says the website... less than £200

It's only an idea.

i know, ive looked at some other alpine units, but a friend has this panasonic and he swears by it. im just spoilt for choice! :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links