• Under 25
    • 25 - 35
    • 35 - 45
    • 45 - 55
    • 55 - 65
    • 65 - 75
    • 75 upwards

I'm going to guess I'm a baby at 29

i sorry to say that you are not the youngest as i am 23 and was 22 when i got it but i am sure that there could be someone younger then me

You're making me feel old!

Well I'm not the oldest and only just in the age bracket I have arrived in!

Sorry I misunderstood the question, I thought 'how old are you if you drive a etc.' was a question addressed to the overall LOC membership so voted 75+ as I think it's an old mans car :tomato: ...

Sorry I misunderstood the question, I thought 'how old are you if you drive a etc.' was a question addressed to the overall LOC membership so voted 75+ as I think it's an old mans car :tomato: ...

"Old" men have also been young men and now make their choices from experience. Young men usually only make choices from prejudice.

I drove an IS200 as a loan car and thought its handling and roadholding were excellent. But its torque was so feeble it couldn't have pulled a hen off a nest. Had to drive it like a madman to make it go at all: all too frenetic. Give me the effortless speed of an LS any day.

Take that, you cheeky young whipper-snapper!

"Old" men have also been young men and now make their choices from experience. Young men usually only make choices from prejudice.

I drove an IS200 as a loan car and thought its handling and roadholding were excellent. But its torque was so feeble it couldn't have pulled a hen off a nest. Had to drive it like a madman to make it go at all: all too frenetic. Give me the effortless speed of an LS any day.

Take that, you cheeky young whipper-snapper!

Dammit..thought I'd get more bites than that :D Thanks for the compliment, but I'm a baby boomer (too??)..and I drive the IS250, my wife drives the IS200 (and agrees with you!).

When I bought my LS400 I was 25 and was told I was the youngest registered owner of an LS400 in Ireland. Now I am 27 and upgraded to an LS430 and was again told I am the youngest registered owner of an LS430 in Ireland.

It is an old mans car, but I love it.

Sometimes I tell people it's my Dad's car, if they are annoying me... HA HA HA!!! Little do they know the luxury, comfort, power, speed and reliability I enjoy every day in my old mans car...

old mans car lol most old men would be scared ******ss with this sort of power and a V8 under the bonnet ( definitely not an old mans car ) that's reserved for the Rover 75 and Jaguar no offence to either of those by the way because they are both nice cars but in a different league than the LS 400

Well, here's the old man, but still with long hair since 60s and some of the attendant attitudes! There's also the thing that, if you DO want a 4 seater with comfort, you could choose the LS because it's not those germanic things, so a bit of a character thing? It's great, and it CAN leave most cars standing when driven in non-cruise mode.

Great car! :)

Well, here's the old man, but still with long hair since 60s and some of the attendant attitudes! There's also the thing that, if you DO want a 4 seater with comfort, you could choose the LS because it's not those germanic things, so a bit of a character thing? It's great, and it CAN leave most cars standing when driven in non-cruise mode.

Great car! :)

Agreed Chris, had three passengers in mine the other day and they were really impressed with the ride and quality and one even commented on the very good turn of speed...............and I wasn't even flooring it!

Superb comfort and power there if you want it, but the best bit is they way it delivers that power.

Well i have to have a say dont i!!!

Im same age as lutton matt 23 but when i bought my project i was 22!!! But by the time my girl is finished ill be an oldy haha!!!

I love to cater for all!!!haha

Mat

old mans car lol most old men would be scared ******ss with this sort of power and a V8 under the bonnet ( definitely not an old mans car ) that's reserved for the Rover 75 and Jaguar no offence to either of those by the way because they are both nice cars but in a different league than the LS 400

Confuscious say...

To be old and wise, first you must be young and stupid

Don't forget that without the LS400 there would be no IS or GS.

Just look at the boot of a S1 LS, all it says is LEXUS, cos at the time it was LEXUS.

you cant beat it driving along not hearing the engine in a nice soft chair not knowing what speed you are doing

or have it side ways around a roundabout and not even trying to

but only sometimes it could do with sounding like a big v8 like my trans am does you cant beat it driving along and all the sexy ladys (and the not so good lookking lol) looking at the car then me sitting there as i wheel spin off

you cant beat it driving along not hearing the engine in a nice soft chair not knowing what speed you are doing

or have it side ways around a roundabout and not even trying to

but only sometimes it could do with sounding like a big v8 like my trans am does you cant beat it driving along and all the sexy ladys (and the not so good lookking lol) looking at the car then me sitting there as i wheel spin off

OOOOH! You tart! (And anyway, you're never sure WHAT they're thinking!