Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Repairing Damage How Much ?

Russdx

been busy so aint got round to repairing some damage to my car needs new front bumper n probably a new wot ever tht bit under the car that holds the front bumper on as well (been sucked under car a few times now)

and a new wing

i bought all these parts and had in the garage but some ones dented them all :( so all useless grrrrrrr

cant be bothered to source all the parts again was pain in ***** first time

how much would i be lookin at just taking my car to lexus , some other bodyshop and asking them to replace front bumper and drivers wing n spraying both up

any ideas ?

thanks

If you go through Lexus mate you're probably looking at paying a lot of money. It'll be cheaper to go to an independant place mate. Also try scrap yards etc for the parts needed or even ebay :)

Hi Buddy i work at a Scrap Yard (Been here 14 Years) and to date we have not had a Lexus Car in at all! had a Rolls Royce, Jaguars, Bentleys Porches etc, but no lexus!

Perhaps i would try eBay

wing i bought in the garage has not got paint on it just primer

what is smart repair ?

oh yeah got another question

if i buy a wing same colour as my car can i just bolt it stright on or will the paint not match ??

or if its same year car same colour it should match up perfect ??